Does playing certain killers increase your chances of playing on certain maps?
Can anyone test this?
I just started playing nurse (Billy and Spirit main) and in the 25 games I’ve played 9 have been Coldwind Farm, different variations but mostly Thompson House to be specific. 4 times I’ve gotten Yamoaka Estate. I want to say it’s just random but it really doesn’t seem like it.
Comments
I always get Coldwind Farm with Huntress and Autohaven with Wraith
If i play nurse i get 99% of the time coldwind farm
Nope.
Nah, it is just selective perception. When you play Nurse you will notice more Coldwind Maps. I mean, even if you got 9 Coldwinds, 16 were not Coldwind. Not to forget that there are more Coldwind Maps available than some other Realms combined.
I mean, when I play Billy with the Steering Add-Ons, I can swear I am going to Lerys or The Game all of the time, but this is not the case.
Not really, but I had also got a ton of the cornfield maps, no matter which killer I had play.
Guess that the corn maps are also very popular by the survivors and they maybe pushing those maps with the map choice sacrifices for it.
But that is just a assumption.