Playing with survivors vs playing against survivors

My survivor and killers are at the same rank (I've been higher with my killer than survivor) and i noticed that when i play survivor everyone plays super potato. But when i play killer those same ranked survivors play as if they are some sort of navy seal death squad seriously how is it possible for there to be such a skill difference when it's the same ranked survivors vs the same ranked killers?

Comments

  • If every survivor you face seems like a navy seal death squad then you should probably practice killer more. You’ll lose a lot while learning but that is the life of learning.

  • @GrootDude said:

    If every survivor you face seems like a navy seal death squad then you should probably practice killer more. You’ll lose a lot while learning but that is the life of learning.

    Lmao im not bad a killer at all the only reason they seem lie navy seal death squads is because if i pas rank 10 i get only survivors 5-8 ranks above me and only swfs

  • Generally, I find this too Although, I am a R1 killer. The survivors I face hit the gens hard and get out screw others. I play survivor and I might as well brought my own home grown potatoes to the game.

  • @TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/622690#Comment_622690

    Lmao im not bad a killer at all the only reason they seem lie navy seal death squads is because if i pas rank 10 i get only survivors 5-8 ranks above me and only swfs

    I got paired with tons of red ranks whenever I was in purple ranks, I still didn’t get death squaded every game.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/622711#Comment_622711

    I got paired with tons of red ranks whenever I was in purple ranks, I still didn’t get death squaded every game.

    So straight rank 2 4man swf as a rank 10-8 you can beat that? I don't know anyone who can confidently say yes and that's why this pip system is #########

  • @TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/622715#Comment_622715

    So straight rank 2 4man swf as a rank 10-8 you can beat that? I don't know anyone who can confidently say yes and that's why this pip system is #########

    I typically make red ranks every season so unless they’re better than me, yes, yes I can.

  • First off only time i made red ranks was literally a year ago before i was hit by hurricane Michael, i couldn't play for half a year, in that time i will admit my skill wained I've never faced rank 2 swfs before that so my skill is about rank 8-10 and there are no stepping stones to practice above rank 10 since all i get are like i said 5-8 ranks above me i wouldnt complain if i got a nice rank 7 team but i get nothing but red ranks that rip my ass in half

  • @TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

    First off only time i made red ranks was literally a year ago before i was hit by hurricane Michael, i couldn't play for half a year, in that time i will admit my skill wained I've never faced rank 2 swfs before that so my skill is about rank 8-10 and there are no stepping stones to practice above rank 10 since all i get are like i said 5-8 ranks above me i wouldnt complain if i got a nice rank 7 team but i get nothing but red ranks that rip my ass in half

    That could be the problem then. In my experience it is better to learn by playing against people better than you to see how they exploit your weaknesses, I did have to face people at much higher ranks than me when my skill cap wasn’t a red rank cap. I usually lost but I did try to learn from it.

  • Yeah i play as killer i'm facing purple or red survivors, i play as survivor and i get paired with yellow ranks?

  • I'm a level 18 killer and I was getting against 6-10s last night when I played for a couple hours. I'm a level 10 survivor and never get killers that high. Such is life.

  • @TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/622690#Comment_622690

    Lmao im not bad a killer at all the only reason they seem lie navy seal death squads is because if i pas rank 10 i get only survivors 5-8 ranks above me and only swfs

    lucky, i get those at rank 10and under regardless