More mask based cosmetics
Could we get get more facemask based cosmetics like Neas and Fengs?
Could we get get more facemask based cosmetics like Neas and Fengs?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We need masks for male survivors man
I know
I'm here to bump this because yes please. I need me an Ace mask that looks like a something a a "high class" gambler would use in a secret society damn it
Eh, I don't know, I'm not a fan of survivors wearing a mask because that's a killer thing.
I can see jeff being even more confused for a killer if he got a mask lmao
When is Claudette getting a mask? The only survivor that I expect to wear one.
We have medical masks for a couple. I'd say survivors could do with masquerade masks, or more DeathGarden masks, without stepping too far into killer territory.
it wont happen but i think a Legion mask for the survivors would be funny.
when it comes to Legion masks I'd settle for Jeff getting one since he actually knew them
You're right that it probably won't happen though
I could get behind that maybe even cause me to level up my jeff
Claudette needs a surgeon outfit with a surgeon mask and hat ๐
You haven't even levelled up Jesus? ๐
Lmao im a killer main don't mistake it most time i play survivor is with my fiancee and then we go as twindettes.
URGHHH
Blendette's ๐
Lmao if you cant find me thats on you lmao (spine chill, Sprintburst, light weight, and empathy gl)
Yes I agree, Leatherface needs more faces. One for each survivor *laughs in Bubba*
I'd want this, I'd always run Quentin's face on him ๐
Does this mean if he wore Bill or Jeff's faces he'd have their beard ๐