For everyone who has had to wait for the DLC
For everyone who has had to wait for DLC, especially the NA PS4 group - in 2 months time we'll have a new killer, map and costumes to look forward to !! 2 months..thats nothing !!
Can't wait ![]()
For everyone who has had to wait for DLC, especially the NA PS4 group - in 2 months time we'll have a new killer, map and costumes to look forward to !! 2 months..thats nothing !!
Can't wait ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
2 months for PC and Xbox.... 2 years for PS4 NA...
There will not be any issues with the next DLC, I spoke to my contacts at PS4 HQ and they confirm this to be the case.
I can confirm it will be 2 months like the counterparts at Xbox and Steam
I can confirm this will not be the case. Chin up there soldier
I put this forward to the top tier management and they have confirmed they have been in negotiations with BHVR and are happy to proceed with further DLC. Both sides have agreed to not be useless and push forward with more quality content in no less that 2 months !
prescila will pull more strings!
I'm afraid I've dumped Priscilla - i'm not chatting up Samantha. She has been way more reliable with the information.
I think its time to rejoice
Samantha has confirmed there will be a patch in between now and 2 months time, then the DLC and then every 3 months we will get a new killer, survivor, map and clothing. The DLC apparently will be bookended by a mid season tweak/patch.
Heard it here first guys !!
2 months to go goes and gets his calendar
Ah but did you talk to the the idiots at the NA Sony division or the more competent ones at Sony EU who managed to launch with no issues. Now Leslie at Xbox said they've heard the cries of PS4 players worldwide and have decided to buy Sony and kill the PS4. Thereby putting all PS4 players out of their misery.
Damnit I knew she was too easy to get into bed with, now Sonya has been playing hard to get so perhaps what she said was truer. She said in a teasing way that Microsoft was indeed going to buy Sony but then give everyone a discount on buying a preloaded Win 10 or 11 pc that would link to a new very expensive Xbox. I guess I'll have to buy her that Starbucks Frappuccino she wants so badly.
This post is too hilarious to dwindle into obscurity