Killers who try hard after two early DCs deserve to be bullied in SWF matches

One of the things about playing solo survivor is you'll get into matches where survivors DC almost as soon as the game begins. One is bad enough but sometimes you will get two and then to top it all off you'll get killers who still try hard after that. All of you killers out there who don't like SWF this is why SWF is necessary to ensure a reliable experience. As solo survivor it sucks to go into a match with cakes, ultra rare items and bloody party streamers and then get two early DCs and a killer who tries hard.

I know killers aren't obligated to play nice in a game that is unfairly in their favor but if you as a killer want to play like that then I hope your next 100 games are all SWF bully teams because in my book that's what you deserve.

Comments

  • @Warlock_2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/620383#Comment_620383

    Again, a normal trial is one thing. That is bit what this is about. As the title says, I'm referring to try-hard, sweaty play in a 2v1. It's a casual party game, not an league game with real rank implications. If you can8take the foot off the petal a bit and relax, you have issues. Most of the time, I'm on the killer side of things. If I see a player run up and just want to die, sure, I'll oblige and let them move on, but I'm not getting all sweaty and pushing to make sure I get that 2k in a 2v1. No need to because I'm not a jerk.

    "I'm not a jerk"

    "I do things to make other people as miserable as possible to the point that they give up"

    Pick one.

  • @Ceiling_Entity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/620390#Comment_620390

    So, to you, 'sweaty', 'try-hard' play is...playing normally after someone DC'd?

    Not my problem. If I want to hook people and play the game NORMALLY even after DC's, that's my choice.

    Let me guess? If someone DC's, I should let you farm pallet drops & gens & escape or I'm a tryhard?

    If you slug, camp, and tunnel normally that is your problem. Don't complain when someone gets just as toxic back to you. I don't expect anything in this game because I know many of its players are toxic kids with no sense of decency or sportsmanship. So I respond as demanded. Enjoy.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/620390#Comment_620390

    "I'm not a jerk"

    "I do things to make other people as miserable as possible to the point that they give up"

    Pick one.

    Reading comprehension is not your strong suit. I've spelled it out already, not wasting my breath on it anymore.

  • If the quickest way for me to get to a proper game is by absolutely bodying the last 2 survivors then that's what I'm gonna do.

  • If the killer has no interest in farming then they have no interest. The game will end when all survivors exit or when all survivors died simple as that. If survivors want to tryhards against rank 20 then killers should be able to tryhards back with 2 Dcs. It not the killer's fault people dc on you.

  • Uh... this is someone who subscribes to the survivors rulebook for killers to the letter. XD

    We don't have to play to your rules.

  • In all honesty the way I play is if I kill all but one surviver and down the last one I end up leading him to the hatch especially if people ######### out early, yes I play extremely hard even if they are downed some cuz of winey bitches I'll let the last one that can survive long enough, yes I end up cheating myself out of some blood points and even more xp, and possibly my rank but I only do it when they impress me

  • So I gotta play nice cause 2 people couldn't play at all?


    And to say that the killers "try hard" is wrong. Would love to know what your idea of try harding is.


    100% of the time, I want to move on, the other 2 that didn't DC usually want to move on, so they sometimes give up, but don't want to DC I.E. run to me and let me hook them. Or I get it over with quickly. Not sticking around to farm, waste of time.


    Sucks but that's the game. I don't expect a killer to play nice and farm after people DC, nor do I wish to. If I believe I can win, I play, if I think it's a waste of time, I find the killer to move on quicker.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/619431#Comment_619431

    Easy to say this when you can just kill the last 2 and get a safety pip from it. If you get 2 DC's that early into the game and kill everyone, that's iri Gatekeeper and gold Devout. That means you need bronze in the other 2 categories to get a safety which is super easy to do even with 2 people.

    Those survivors though, just depipped because other survivors left.

    If killers really wanted to just move on after 2 DC's they would just DC themselves. Significantly faster than playing out the game and you don't get rewarded for basically doing nothing.

    Of course you or any other killer would never agree that's what should be done, so the reasonable thing to do is farm at least a little bit with the survivors. Chase one, get a hook, let the other do a gen while you chase. Then let them come in and get a save, chase the guy that saved the other does a gens. Farm pallets. It doesn't take long, like 8 minutes and you walk away with your safety pip, a ton of BP, and you actually have some integrity and good sportsmanship.

    i didn't say that i would do that, i pretty much said the killer can do what they want, it's not the killer's fault it's not the leftover survivors fault, i personally would play it out with them but thats me and i'm not gonna expect a killer to do that.

  • Erm... as survivor i usually hope the killer still tries, farming is very boring

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/619431#Comment_619431

    Easy to say this when you can just kill the last 2 and get a safety pip from it. If you get 2 DC's that early into the game and kill everyone, that's iri Gatekeeper and gold Devout. That means you need bronze in the other 2 categories to get a safety which is super easy to do even with 2 people.

    Those survivors though, just depipped because other survivors left.

    If killers really wanted to just move on after 2 DC's they would just DC themselves. Significantly faster than playing out the game and you don't get rewarded for basically doing nothing.

    Of course you or any other killer would never agree that's what should be done, so the reasonable thing to do is farm at least a little bit with the survivors. Chase one, get a hook, let the other do a gen while you chase. Then let them come in and get a save, chase the guy that saved the other does a gens. Farm pallets. It doesn't take long, like 8 minutes and you walk away with your safety pip, a ton of BP, and you actually have some integrity and good sportsmanship.

    As i said the killer probably doesn't want to farm, they can do what they want. I hate when it happens to me as survivor but i won't expect the killer to play nice after a probably lengthy load time.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/619431#Comment_619431

    Easy to say this when you can just kill the last 2 and get a safety pip from it. If you get 2 DC's that early into the game and kill everyone, that's iri Gatekeeper and gold Devout. That means you need bronze in the other 2 categories to get a safety which is super easy to do even with 2 people.

    Those survivors though, just depipped because other survivors left.

    If killers really wanted to just move on after 2 DC's they would just DC themselves. Significantly faster than playing out the game and you don't get rewarded for basically doing nothing.

    Of course you or any other killer would never agree that's what should be done, so the reasonable thing to do is farm at least a little bit with the survivors. Chase one, get a hook, let the other do a gen while you chase. Then let them come in and get a save, chase the guy that saved the other does a gens. Farm pallets. It doesn't take long, like 8 minutes and you walk away with your safety pip, a ton of BP, and you actually have some integrity and good sportsmanship.

    I pretty much said in a way the killer can do what they want. When I play survivor I hate when that happens but i'm not gonna expect the killer to be nice. As killer i would play it out them personally don't assume what i think when i never gave a opinion of that.

  • So here's the thing. I play killer and survivor a lot. When I play survivor, I queue solo. I understand that I'm signing up for co-op mode with strangers. That has a lot of drawbacks. One of which is bad teammates. If I can't handle that, I either play killer, or....get this...I play a different game. I don't berate the other side for not going easy on me or letting me win because I felt bad when my teammates quit. If the killer wants to, that's fine, but it's up to them.

  • "The killer is a killer and their job is to kill."

    No, the killer is a player, just like the survivors are... players! *fake gasp*


    I don't expect you to farm, I don't expect you to hand survivors an escape... but its no more their fault than it is yours that someone (or two people) decided to DC.


    There is absolutely no reason that you couldn't give them a bit of a handicap, play some "smack & release" with them, let them get a gen done to help even out the playing field before you start taking it seriously.

1 2 ›