Let's have a chat
Hello, I am Mine Antoiya, and I am bored out of my mind. So let's chat,
Favorite Music?
- I'm a fan of avant garde metal and electronic music and I personally love Porter Robinson, BT, and Celldweller
Favorite Games?
- Putting DBD aside, I've been a die hard Pokemon, Fallout, and Zombie game fan for a long time. Here's my steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067715536
What's with your name?
- Mine is an olden German female name while Antoiya is a bastardization of the Spanish family name Antoya. Don't ask me why I'm named like this, I personally have no clue either.
Favorite foods?
- Humus is God. Vegetable Soup is awesome, Marmite is the superior toast topping, and I am addicted to Pepsi Max. I'm vegetarian as it helped keep my calorie intake in check back at the end of the High School. I don't really need it but I can't be bothered to change back.
This post is quite pointless
- Indeed
DBD Mains?
- David King (Black Guard Trouser and Shirt, 'Reinhart' Beard) and Hillbilly (Ruin, NOED, BBQ, and Tinkerer)
Fav Colours?
- Cyan or Silver? I really can't decide
Education?
- Self Taught Music Production and current student of Music Technology. Access to my work is on my Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb_0Oreh9zqFw48kQuF2Edw/videos (Got Clown and Wraith songs on there too
)
Fav Films?
- Saving Private Ryan always makes my testosterone filled body cry.
What do you hate?
- SJW bull and things that go against science, fact, and reason
Do you have ANYTHING ELSE TO WASTE OUR TIME WITH?
- ...Flashlight buff was a inside job??
...
Atleast... a PRETTY GOOD inside JOB
So what about you?
Comments
So wait.
I have one question for you.
D o e s i t d j e n t ?
Only the best things In life can reach d j e n t status
If you don't have at least 8 strings you ain't finna djent my boi.
#########. Please.
Favorite music:
Different genres of metal and punk, including Blind Guardian, Slipknot, Gorilla Biscuits, Five Finger Death Punch.
Favorite movies are Reservoir Dogs, Heat.
I hate collectivism of virtually all kinds, like Communism, Islam, Naziism, Socialists and Social democrats etc.
I havent enjoyed good education so most i know is self taught.
You think that's djent?
THIS IS DJENT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f4LCfYE2kM
TAKE THIS DJENT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS YOU DANG DIRTY APE!
Slipknot is the s h i t. And I also agree with your beliefs
@MineAntoiya
Though, I may as well answer your questionnaire.
Favorite Music?
Favorite Games?
What's with your name?
Favorite foods?
This post is quite pointless
DBD Mains?
Fav Colours?
Education?
-In terms of my main hobbies: I'm a guitar player, partially self-taught and partially tutored. I learned to speak Spanish well and am now fascinated with many languages that I hope to learn. I'm also a self-taught writer—I'm not an outstanding one by any means, but as far as being "a natural" goes I'd like to consider myself a natural at writing.
Fav Films?
What do you hate?
Do you have ANYTHING ELSE TO WASTE OUR TIME WITH?
Is this a djent battle?
CHECKMATE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu9WnG4WX1s
Well #########, you hate me xD
Only in game when you either teabag circles around me every time I miss a Blink or when you get carried by your gg ez Killer power.
Nah I don't teabag. And if you run a circle around me as I chainsaw you'll probably dodge
.>When you miss your chainsaw five times in a row

Hot take: Slipknot memes have ascended to become better than Slipknot.
And no, I'm not dissing Slipknot. Slipknot memes are TOP TIER.
Like this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcL9UgCCh8o
You son of a #########
I can't say for sure, but I've been listening to a lot of Nirvana lately. Before that it's been miscellaneous songs without lyrics.
Dark Souls 3, TF2.
Originally it was just Tombstone, but that name's usually taken, so I added the 218. Tombstone originally coming from the Spiderman character from when I was but a wee child.
Sushi. I. LOVE. Sushi. Especially sushi with crab in it.
For survivor it's Dwight, although I'm leveling Jake to make him my new main. For killer it was originally The Doctor, but I've played all of them a lot except for The Hag and The Pig. Now it's mainly Billy, although I also like playing Leatherface from time to time.
Any gradient of blue and purple if that counts.
I don't really understand what this question means, so I'm deciding not to answer.
I don't watch movies often, but if I had to pick it would be either Meet The Robinson's (Because I watched it a lot when I was smaller) or The Polar Express (because I like steam locomotives and Christmas)
People hating others for no good reason, especially when you don't even know the person. It's super annoying.
Coolio
I didn't mean for my template to be what people responded with but it's cool 
Favorite Music?
Favorite Games?
Big fan of Sonic franchise. Love Portal. Really enjoyed Danganronpa series.
What's with your name?
Favorite foods?
This post is quite pointless
DBD Mains?
Fav Colours?
Education?
Fav Films?
What do you hate?
Do you have ANYTHING ELSE TO WASTE OUR TIME WITH?
Sweet. And seen it
Favorite Music?
- When it comes to music, I love anything where you can feel the emotions the singer is going through. I don't really have a preferred genre, but I do love Sevdaliza, Skylar Grey, Marina and The Diamonds, and Billie Ellish.
Favorite Games?
alongside that, I love Stardew Valley, Dark Souls III, What Remains of Edith Finch, Skyrim, Fallout, and anything with character creation.
- Dead by Daylight of course
What's with your name?
- Beverly is actually my real name! It seems a bit strange to choose that of all things, but it just felt right when I first started using it. It's stuck ever since.
Favorite foods?
- I will eat anything with pasta. I don't know if it's a curse or what, but if it has pasta in it I am instantly a fan. Pasta salad, macaroni & cheese, Fettuccine, you name it!
This post is quite pointless
- Nah, I think it's cool to get to know people! I also like that you gave us sorta a format to use, helps tremendously.
DBD Mains?
- Survivors: Laurie Strode, Kate Denson, and Meg.
Killers: Doctor and Hag
Fav Colours?
- Pink, white, and silver.
Education?
- About to go to my first year of college in less than a month. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I'm scared of being responsible!
Fav Films?
- Jumanji, Up, and Coraline.
What do you hate?
- Deadlines, Narcissists, and computer updates lol.
Do you have ANYTHING ELSE TO WASTE OUR TIME WITH?
- A cough is a crunchy breath. Just saying.