Green possibly based on your potential teammates and with so many players that depip both survivor and killer to stay at that rank for matches.
The emblem system is so flawed. Now you can still earn massive points and black pip before you couldn't not that the previous system was better but I feel more players abuse the emblem system to stay at the rank they want.
Red. Mostly because they have instaheals and instaflashlights... SWFs are there often, and they often bring a key and Object, making it hard for me to do anything...
I mean, I know it's possible but I don't have the skill to consistently beat SWFs.
Green and yellow ranks are a joke. Survivors are very bad honestly, they only know how to do gens but nobody can loop properly. Even Bubba seems OP here. Purple and red are the most difficult because they repair fast and they are better at looping.
I know this is an old post but none of them matter your rank doesn’t matter sense they’ll just throw you with anyone to try and cut down on lobby times. This game has gone way down hill and it’s not getting better just worse
The hardest ranks are obviously the early ones. you are in them, because you are a new killer, but this game sets you against red rank survivors anyway. cant get much more difficult than that.
Brown because if you belong there than oof, but if you reset there after not playing for a while than it's hard to want to grind through all the boring matches to green or up.
Red for killers, since people know what they're doing.
Brown for survivors. Smurf city, with neighboring Potatoville and Toxic Town, full of campers, tunnellers and people purposefully TRYING to ruin your day!
All ranks have their problems though. I find a LOT of tryhards in purple, and green is between veteran who left for several months and newbie tryhard.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Red, and I love it.
Yellow and Green. The sheer amount of unreliable fellow survivors makes it a drag to get back down into the purple/red ranks.
Green possibly based on your potential teammates and with so many players that depip both survivor and killer to stay at that rank for matches.
The emblem system is so flawed. Now you can still earn massive points and black pip before you couldn't not that the previous system was better but I feel more players abuse the emblem system to stay at the rank they want.
Im rank 10 (Green) and iv just been gen rushed, Game went super fast, It was boring
Red. Mostly because they have instaheals and instaflashlights... SWFs are there often, and they often bring a key and Object, making it hard for me to do anything...
I mean, I know it's possible but I don't have the skill to consistently beat SWFs.
Green and yellow ranks are a joke. Survivors are very bad honestly, they only know how to do gens but nobody can loop properly. Even Bubba seems OP here. Purple and red are the most difficult because they repair fast and they are better at looping.
I know this is an old post but none of them matter your rank doesn’t matter sense they’ll just throw you with anyone to try and cut down on lobby times. This game has gone way down hill and it’s not getting better just worse
The hardest ranks are obviously the early ones. you are in them, because you are a new killer, but this game sets you against red rank survivors anyway. cant get much more difficult than that.
Red. Cause potatoes somehow manage to get here and mess my survivor matches up 😔
Brown because if you belong there than oof, but if you reset there after not playing for a while than it's hard to want to grind through all the boring matches to green or up.
Probably like yellow-green, since the matchmaking system loves to throw them into rank 1 killers, meanwhile the green killers get rank 1 survivors
Red for killers, since people know what they're doing.
Brown for survivors. Smurf city, with neighboring Potatoville and Toxic Town, full of campers, tunnellers and people purposefully TRYING to ruin your day!
All ranks have their problems though. I find a LOT of tryhards in purple, and green is between veteran who left for several months and newbie tryhard.
Yellow and grey - potato teammates and face camping killers
Green always feels oddly difficult to pass for me.
Purple's next, then red, then yellow, then grey.
Depends whether you're on killer or survivor.
The game gets harder as you get higher on killer but easier as you get higher on survivor.