@chefdave12118 You can buy the new content in 3 different ways!
In the store with Iridescent Shards (9000 IS / character) (does not come with an exclusive cosmetic)
In the store with Auric Cells (500AC / character) (does not come with an exclusive cosmetic)
The full chapter in the PSN store (contains a chapter exclusive cosmetic)
Thank you not queen. This has been a long strange trip for this chapter. Btw.. big fan of yours, but I'm still soggy over this wait .. Going to check for update
@not_Queen said:
Thank you for fast reaction! We are still waiting on more information to confirm the release. Someone is toying with emotions! Haha. On another note... I dont even care about this dlc just eagerly waiting on those beautiful auric cells so I can throw all my money at you.
@Asssthetic said:
That was the release date for last night but that obviously got delayed so now we are just waiting for it to drop
Yeah but notQueen said this above. So Im a bit confused as to the "release confirmation". So Was it not released when the original statement was made? Thats the confusion on my end.
I can also confirm this error happening lol ugh..this is crazy. Whats funny is that they feel they dont need to give us some form of compensation. Alot of people crying for cells, but with a good amount of shards, to splurge on perks, characters etc id be very happy if that was the given. Hope it gets handled soon, my ps4 brethren have been itching, we need our fix! >_<
Cannot purchase. Remember when huntress didn’t work after you purchased it whenit first released?
Maybe it's being implemented as we speak. Did the huntress have this same error code and how long till after it did pop up did it finally work?
Huntress had this issue, took a WEEK to fix it. The fact that it’s another delay... AND ONE THEY HAVE EXPERIENCED AND SHOULD'VE PREPARED FOR irks me to no end!
Cannot purchase. Remember when huntress didn’t work after you purchased it whenit first released?
Maybe it's being implemented as we speak. Did the huntress have this same error code and how long till after it did pop up did it finally work?
Huntress had this issue, took a WEEK to fix it. The fact that it’s another delay... AND ONE THEY HAVE EXPERIENCED AND SHOULD'VE PREPARED FOR irks me to no end!
If I'm not mistaken Huntress had another issue. You can purchase it. But it just wasn't showing up in game that you owned it. Pretty sure they had to push out a patch for it.
Cannot purchase. Remember when huntress didn’t work after you purchased it whenit first released?
Maybe it's being implemented as we speak. Did the huntress have this same error code and how long till after it did pop up did it finally work?
Huntress had this issue, took a WEEK to fix it. The fact that it’s another delay... AND ONE THEY HAVE EXPERIENCED AND SHOULD'VE PREPARED FOR irks me to no end!
If I'm not mistaken Huntress had another issue. You can purchase it. But it just wasn't showing up in game that you owned it. Pretty sure they had to push out a patch for it.
Cannot purchase. Remember when huntress didn’t work after you purchased it whenit first released?
Maybe it's being implemented as we speak. Did the huntress have this same error code and how long till after it did pop up did it finally work?
Huntress had this issue, took a WEEK to fix it. The fact that it’s another delay... AND ONE THEY HAVE EXPERIENCED AND SHOULD'VE PREPARED FOR irks me to no end!
The difference between now and then is that there is a possibility that we could buy it through the cells if this was a repeat problem of the past.
Not that im young and unaware, i just have never had any issues with the game before curtain call. When i started playing, everything was already available.
I just saw a Kate in a match with the white shirt on that's supposed to be only available if it's bought as a bundle from the store. I saw a clown a about an hour ago too. Maybe the clown was bought with shards but I wonder how that person had a Kate with the white shirt already.
@Duckodb12 said:
I just saw a Kate in a match with the white shirt on that's supposed to be only available if it's bought as a bundle from the store. I saw a clown a about an hour ago too. Maybe the clown was bought with shards but I wonder how that person had a Kate with the white shirt already.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same, error here too.
Cannot purchase and no cell packs available to be purchase either.
Welp true, also the Auric Cells are missing
Thank you for fast reaction! We are still waiting on more information to confirm the release.
@chefdave12118 You can buy the new content in 3 different ways!
Perfect chapter for this to happen. I feel just like the clown; happy, scared, and sad all at the same time.
@LadyGamerX We are aware of this, still waiting on more info.
Never seen a game struggle to update this hard
I didn't really want to buy it, i just had to see this #########!
I managed to purchase it from a computer, but you have to keep pressing the "add to cart" button.
It obviously just got up. I'm assuming it will be all ironed out soon. Relax guys.
At least its up.
I would expect the 2X BP event to be pushed 1 more day at least for PS4 users. This was supposed to come out late late last night.
We should get 1 more day.
It's Sony NA what'd you expect chopped liver?
It probably wont go up for purchase until the Auric Cells do because you know...money.
Wait... I thought this was the confirmation of release? Im really confused now. Are there 2 different confirmations?

That was the release date for last night but that obviously got delayed so now we are just waiting for it to drop
Yeah but notQueen said this above. So Im a bit confused as to the "release confirmation". So Was it not released when the original statement was made? Thats the confusion on my end.
Does the Auric Cells show up for you guys in the game store?
No, sadly not. tbh i dont care about the dlc I just want those cells Lol
Nope. Not yet for me. Just the Clown Chapter that nobody can buy.
not for me yet
Huntress had this issue, took a WEEK to fix it. The fact that it’s another delay... AND ONE THEY HAVE EXPERIENCED AND SHOULD'VE PREPARED FOR irks me to no end!
Just gotta shake your head and laugh.
That was after. Double dealing
If you're referring to the delayed DLCs for console only, then yes, it's a common problem with these guys
Hahaha. To be young and unaware. I remember those simpler times.
Any word on Auric Cells? They never hit the store
You know Europe isn’t in North America?