Anyone else's game dont start after patch?
I try bootin up dbd but when i try i get an initialzation error after the game patched 3.1.2 i tryed restarting mutiple times but it wont work
Tagged:
Mod
I try bootin up dbd but when i try i get an initialzation error after the game patched 3.1.2 i tryed restarting mutiple times but it wont work
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What platform
My game freezes once a kyf match ends.
Xbox one
There's a problem with Xbox live right now which is causing problems for a lot of people.
After patch game is freezing a lot mid match. I have to manually power down. (PC)
Email sent in.