What's the scariest map to you?
If you were in the Entity's Realm, which map would you find the creepiest?
If you were in the Entity's Realm, which map would you find the creepiest?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Game is actually very creepy.
Lèry, Haddonfield and all the swamp ones.
All the bodies really add to the effect. Great choice!
Spooky indeed.. Especially the institutee
I find the Red Forest the creepiest, and at the same time the most soothing. Love the rain.
Any map with lots of LOS blockers generally give me the creeps. Lery, Haddonfield and, the game mainly.
the game the vast amount of los spots, one way entry points and the fact the heartbeat plays regardless of what level your on always has me on my toes
The Game, definitely. "Is the Killer upstairs/downstairs or is he standing right behind me?"
Personally It'd either be Lèry's or Coldwind for me. Imagine the thought of having a real scenario where something with the stealth of a Tier 1 Michael is Lurking behind every corner. For Coldwind, magining if you were actually there, seeing through first person would mean those fields of crops will be so much harder to see through. Anything could be in there.
The Game for all of its corpses. The Institute for all the crazy s*** that's going on there O.o
Lery's or The Game has to take it, for me. There's an absurd number of torture devices scattered and bodies about, and of any map I woke up to find myself in, those would be the ones that'd have me shitting my pants :pirate:
The swamp.
The Cold wind Farms, i looked into the lore and i heard there's been a series of Incidents Surrounding the Cold wind Farms has it passed to owner to owner. Then it eventually closed down due to instability of the Farm.
The Corn field and The Farm House alone will make a classic slasher movie. Imagine the hillbilly chasing you down with the chainsaw in the middle of the Corn Field. That alone is scary.
I find The Game the scariest map due to the amount of dead bodies, pigs, and killing machines around the place. I think that on top of being chased by a killer would be scary in a first person situation.
Lery's. I enjoy the game too much for that. Lery's gives me true anxiety, unless it's a hillbilly then i just play casually.
Since I main killer, probably Badham Preschool or Lampkin Lane. Lore wise, Lery's Memorial Institute holds a special place in my psyche
Well.. it seems The Game is a popular choice, followed up by Lerys. Personally I'd pick Coldwind Farm, as I have a weird abandoned farm phobia (idk why..?) plus the sheer amount of animals that were killed there really scared me. Didn't expect so many people to comment on this, thanks everyone~