Share your best "akward moment" screen shots!
The moments are few a far between, but when they happen it makes for a try let share worthy experience! From hilarious glitches to pervy encounters, sometimes it seems as if the characters in the game act on their own accord from time to time 😂
Comments
I’m sorry, I didn’t think to take a selfie while looking at the PSN store at 12
I have the video of this on you tube... Look up "awkward altruism" and enjoy the awkwardness as it happened lol
Terrible quality sorry, but this slayed me.

Lmao beautiful... Just beautiful
An axe to the face is always awkward!
Lmao love the look of "holy #########" on her face 😹😹
Akward but beautifully depicted lol! Looks satisfying af
Idk if this is awkward but I laughed when i saw that
How the Survivors scramble after I rev up my chainsaw coming down the basement stairs as Bubba is always quality gold. Sorry that I don't have any picture evidence or a video, but man is it a glorious sight.
@guest602
It is indeed very awkward and it would have been funny to have been in the game when it happened lol
Lol remember to take a screenshot next time, sounds like it would be fun to witness!
Always awkward when a clown is about to stomp on your head!
Indeed it is lol love the angle of that shot too!
That moment when they finish the bathroom generator and realize I'm running double calm addons + distressing

Awkwaaaaaaard
When faced with the very real possibility of death, people respond in strange ways to cope with that realization... It makes for a truly awkward experience lol 😂😂😂
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f2TU5ZI6PZ4
Most Awkward wiff I’ve ever had. Though I wonder who felt more awkward, me or the Claudette.