Poor guy, I was talking to him while he was playing Nurse and he told me it was very very difficult! :(
He's taking a break right now, but he'll be back very soon! I encourage him to keep trying her out because it's going to be amazing once you learn her! :)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You got this! Don't give up my dude!
Because you want something new. Happens to everyone. I did that too but with other killers.
Poor guy, I was talking to him while he was playing Nurse and he told me it was very very difficult! :(
He's taking a break right now, but he'll be back very soon! I encourage him to keep trying her out because it's going to be amazing once you learn her! :)
Just keep at it and you’ll be a killer nurse! (Took me a month to learn her)
I can't play Nurse. Her head constant head-bob is just something I can't handle.
Don't get bullied, friend! I wish you good luck.
I'm going back to it. Another few games.
That’s good. :) Good luck mate.
You can do it! Just don't stop and keep doing it :)
Don't stop Believing! Hold onto that feeling!
Y'all can do it. Master her, become one with the nurse
Entity Displeased ;)
Edit: Only @Masantonio gets the joke. :D
Update!
He's getting 4Ks now!!! :)
Maybe you're into butt stuff and just don't know it yet?
Because you are allergic to success.