20 143 000 Bloodpoints legit?

Found someone who has apparently over 20 million Bloodpoints on his account, is this legit (can you get this amount without cheating)?

Comments

  • They may have gotten Bloodpoints compensated back to them from lost of progress.

    That has happened in the past. The Devs will send them a big chunk of BP. Most likely legit.. If someone was gonna cheat it, they probably would just give themselves 999 999 999.

  • @TheBean said:

    They may have gotten Bloodpoints compensated back to them from lost of progress.

    That has happened in the past. The Devs will send them a big chunk of BP. Most likely legit.. If someone was gonna cheat it, they probably would just give themselves 999 999 999.

    Ok thanks, wow I didn't think you would get 20 million but ok

  • @Snapshot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/614595#Comment_614595

    Ok thanks, wow I didn't think you would get 20 million but ok

    It depends on how much you've lost.

  • Yeah I've heard of people getting over 100+ million back.. would take them hours to sit there and spend it in the game.

  • It sounds like compensation left-overs. People used to lose progress a lot back in the day and they got a shitload of BP as compensation, depending on how long they'd played.

  • @TheBean said:

    Yeah I've heard of people getting over 100+ million back.. would take them hours to sit there and spend it in the game.

    Atleast its faster than the previous bloodweb... "You got x item!", "You got x item!"

  • As mentioned by others, it could be legitimate. If someone loses their progress, support will return them an equivalent amount of bloodpoints. They go into a separate pool that is not limited by the normal 1,000,000 cap.

    It could also be cheated, though. If you think something's fishy, you can always report it and we'll take a look. If it turns out to be legitimate, nothing bad will happen to them.

  • ive had over 50 million BPs on my account once.

    i lost a legacy for that.

  • @Peanits said:

    As mentioned by others, it could be legitimate. If someone loses their progress, support will return them an equivalent amount of bloodpoints. They go into a separate pool that is not limited by the normal 1,000,000 cap.

    It could also be cheated, though. If you think something's fishy, you can always report it and we'll take a look. If it turns out to be legitimate, nothing bad will happen to them.

    So you CAN circumvent the mil cap.

    Why does it still exist then??

    Hackers are going to hack free points any way, regardless of a "cap", because its FREE BP.

    The cap just limits people who want to stockpile and level a character more than 35 at a time, or who just dont want to have to spend every day to effectively not LOSE bp.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/614961#Comment_614961

    So you CAN circumvent the mil cap.

    Why does it still exist then??

    Hackers are going to hack free points any way, regardless of a "cap", because its FREE BP.

    The cap just limits people who want to stockpile and level a character more than 35 at a time, or who just dont want to have to spend every day to effectively not LOSE bp.

    Only way to go around it is to get your progress wiped which doesn't happen anymore and for the devs to manually grant you points.

    Very rare thing.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    ive had over 50 million BPs on my account once.

    i lost a legacy for that.

    sounds like a scam lol

  • yeah, i would never have done it if i had the choice xD

    i am still hoping for the devs to finally give it back to me...

    i mean, i have proof and all, i dont see any reason not to get it back.

  • @theArashi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/615121#Comment_615121

    Only way to go around it is to get your progress wiped which doesn't happen anymore and for the devs to manually grant you points.

    Very rare thing.

    No I didnt mean we as players could avoid it, I meant its possible for the devs to ALLOW our bp to go over 1 mil.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/615148#Comment_615148

    No I didnt mean we as players could avoid it, I meant its possible for the devs to ALLOW our bp to go over 1 mil.

    It was a bandaid for their messup with wiping progress.

    I'd imagine everyone would be pretty mad if hundreds of hours of progress suddenly vanished for no reason.

  • @theArashi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/615432#Comment_615432

    It was a bandaid for their messup with wiping progress.

    I'd imagine everyone would be pretty mad if hundreds of hours of progress suddenly vanished for no reason.

    .....I understand that. Did you not read what I said?

    I'm saying that it serves no purpose to HAVE a bloodpoint cap, and that they CAN remove/circumvent it.

    Not that we should all wipe our ######### progress.