Does anyone else find it satisfying when there are 4 different survivors?
As a survivor or killer, if the lobby has 4 different survivors I love it. Idk why, maybe because it feels more "realistic." I hate seeing 3 or 4 of the same characters.
As a survivor or killer, if the lobby has 4 different survivors I love it. Idk why, maybe because it feels more "realistic." I hate seeing 3 or 4 of the same characters.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love it when all of them are Feng Min.
She's at least very cute I'll give you that
Yes. Mainly because I hate seeing full team Claudettes. Though today, they were nice. Suspicious.
What? You dont enjoy a Blendette/P3 Claudette squad?
They usually are the ones who tbag, have flashlights, bodyblock, and say "gg ez ez clap baby killer" >:(
They're doing what's called a long con. Lull you into a false sense of security before robbing you blind. Be careful!
Claudette is my favorite character but I don't want to see 4 of her.
They were since in post chat after I got genrushed as Legion. I am too suspicious. I really wanted to activate kill NOED mode, but not sure why i didn't >:(
Does a Feral Frenzy hit work with NOED? I'm assuming no.
Sadly not. Another reason why Legion is the worst killer. :(
Yes
So succinct. I like it.