Stop nerfing the killers
Legit BHVR is legit baby survivors as much as they can
please dont nerf any killer
we killer mains have a heart too lol
nah but legit dont
we literally get bullied every match pallet looped for the next 6 min
just please dont nerf killers
nerf the survivors just once
lol
Comments
Nice bait
Devs haven't even nerfed anyone majorly besides Pig and Ghostface. And the upcoming Nurse addon changes, but that is about it. It does annoy me that people are wanting to nerf killers like Spirit, Hillybilly, Leatherface, Freddy, etc (They don't need any changes but addons changes) but
why would you make a post with a sentence per line and end it in "lol"? I never get when people put lol in the most random places -.-
Well id like to see you play 8 matches as killer and see the results your self . Survivor mains ๐๐
Who want to nerf LF are you f serious?
Lol if they nerf leatherface he is down f tier
Why is there always one of these at least once a week?
Seriously, look around the recent forums. There is one.
Iโm a rank four killer and your issues are L2P issues.
Are you serious??
Nobody not rank 20 want Leatherface nerfed ...
Ur hard pressed to find a patch that didn't contain nerfs to Surviviors.
He's already in F tier. If they nerf him, he'll be Z tier.
I don't want Leatherface nerfed, but I would like for him to be reworked to be less encouraged to camp with his power. I can't imagine how to do something like that however, considering Hillbilly already has a sprint Chainsaw and Leatherface's chainsaw is the only way I can see him working.
Stop removing my pallets =D