Why do I loose my items when a killer rage quits?
This doesn't seem fair. Not my fault if a killer can't handle loosing and quits. Why should I loose my items?
I have lost very good items with good add-ons because of this.
This doesn't seem fair. Not my fault if a killer can't handle loosing and quits. Why should I loose my items?
I have lost very good items with good add-ons because of this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because you get to keep them under EVERY other circumstance.
This is really annoying, but I personally care more about offerings. Bring in BPS, and the killer DCs because a gen gets done quick and oops there goes your offering and here's 7000 points.
This comment makes no sense.
What is every other circumstance? I can only keep my items if i survive. And if a killer quits, should be considered as me surviving.
If you quit, you keep them. If you use all but a tiny part, you keep them. I agree that you should be able to keep them when a Killer quits, but I also think you should lose them when you quit.
I don't see why it's okay for me to lose my item because someone else decided to leave the game prematurely.
@Pulsar as far as I'm aware, on PS4 at least, if you DC you lose your item and addons. I could be wrong but I think you do.
You do lose them when you quit.
You are correct
People plug pull to save their items.
You are talking about PC then, in PS4, you lose them. And plug pull does not equal quiting.
No, it happens on Xbox quite frequently as well. You can tell, the game makes a sound when someone disconnects, if they plug pull, it doesn't. And pulling their plug is DC'ing.
I said plug pull is not the same as quiting, not DC'ing.
You might wanna read carefully before you reply.
Quiting is actually going to the game menu and quit the game from there.
Plug pull is just simulating a connection loss while in game.
NOT the same.
IF you are on PC you can just taskkill the application unplug cable seems pretty lame...
SWF with top flashlights are DC often especially during mori animation...
Disconnecting from the match = Quitting.
I repeat, disconnect and quit, NOT the same, use your brain a little and see the difference.
It always shows the same symbol. You have disconnected from or quit from the match.