?
Christmas maybe?
@SunderMun said:Christmas maybe?
@SunderMun said:
That's much much longer than I expected, I hope it's sooner :/
I honestly don't care at this point.
@se05239 said:I honestly don't care at this point.
@se05239 said:
Then why post?
@Usui said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/609890#Comment_609890Then why post?
@Usui said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/609890#Comment_609890
for that sweet sweet attention
Because this is a forum and that was my honest opinion.
All Hallow Eve
there will be a halloween event which will probaply include such a 2x BP event.
maybe, just maybe the devs might also add a summer 2x BP event to make up for the missing scorching summer BBQ event?
probaply not though
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Christmas maybe?
That's much much longer than I expected, I hope it's sooner :/
I honestly don't care at this point.
Then why post?
for that sweet sweet attention
Because this is a forum and that was my honest opinion.
All Hallow Eve
there will be a halloween event which will probaply include such a 2x BP event.
maybe, just maybe the devs might also add a summer 2x BP event to make up for the missing scorching summer BBQ event?
probaply not though