40 mins till DLC drop in NA?!
Who's counting down with me? Lol. Btw anyone in Europe.. did you guys get it right at midnight?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, if we count atrocious atrocities including bugs FROM the dlc. Xcom 2 WOTC might compete
The clown bamboozled us again!
I've been surfing through the forums looking for information on why the DLC is still not available for PS4 NA. It just so happens I stumbled upon this forum & let me tell you! You guys have royally made my week with the stuff you guys have been posting. I've continuously found myself chuckling @Jack11803. Dude you're a legend! But for realzies ######### DbD Team? You guys have the pinnacle in terms of screwing your fans with lack of information & miscommunication. I was an avid F13 player until they dropped the bomb on no more DLC. Picked my DbD back up after shelving only days after The Saw Chapter Release, now I find myself wondering why the hell did I pick this back up???
The real reason is to help make f13 players feel at home...
Just ask PS4 NA Dead By Daylight players..
It's like a never ending episode of Jackass... hey this is bortami and I'm going to do the turd facial!
Tbh F13 died after the summer of 2017, if we're being honest here.
There no way under normal circumstances and a normal dev platform relationship Sony is this hard to get in touch with. Unless they ARE in fact under strain with each other. Sony probably isn’t liking the bad PR this game is giving them with this fiasco
Yeah man. We just want the FULL content update. The patch is great, aside from some frame rate issues on certain maps... its great.
We just want to give them our money right? Basically that is what the problem is and I maybe feel some tension between PS4 and the DEVS. Then again, maybe it's all in my head?
Sony didn’t release a huntress patch that made her unusable even with the dlc..... that was DEFINITELY the devs
As I said earlier, this is on the Devs not Sony.
I know a lot of people think "Well its there for everyone else but PSN NA so it must be Sony". That simply isnt the case. Again, yes the main store updates Tuesday at 11am est usually, but there are other times if companies have submitted content, that the store will update to have said dlc.
The store update several times since the 2.0 patch was released. There is no excuses for this at this point.I dont know if someone messed up and forgot to actually submit it, someone didnt keep in touch with Sony, or what.
And to those that say "Well they're doing another 2x Bloodpoint weekend to make up for it" thats a bull compensations. One group gets screwed over so EVERYONE gets something? I know Devs hate to show preferential treatment (I know, yes that was hard to say but I;m sure its an excuse that'll get used) but how does that show empathy to the group that was ostracized?
Yes. ALL the yes
Omg hahahaha! XD
If you squint and turn your head, NA?! Looks like Nani, like “what the ######### happened to the date”
Lol I'm still shocked they haven't taken any ownership over this matter. Honestly fans aren't looking for "Release Now Or Else." But if they would just take a little responsibility & say "Hey guys we messed up. Taking longer than expected." I think this would push waves in terms of making fans not feel like we're being shafted while having a chapped & sore hole.
Could someone please define ASAP for me because clearly I must be viewing it incorrectly... XD
It’s SUPPOSED to mean “as soon as possible”
i was just being silly :B but holy balls man... it's SUPPOSED to be but apparently CANNOT BE. >.>
i've taken the liberty to enjoy "The Last Of Us" once more for the 10th playthrough now? luv this game
xoxo
Seems immature, they’re aren’t gonna answer you if you aren’t even blaming the right people. Sony did nothing wrong. First delay, bhvr’s sucking at making good patches. Second, regionally disagreement with gaming, no one’s fault. Third, a LITERAL LIE about release date, also bhvr’s fault
Yeah, that pretty much sums it all up nicely.
I don’t think it’s laughing, they’ve lost a ton of money so far, and even requested on reddit for people to stop insulting them, “it’s hurting the staffs feelings and morale”
Stating facts in not insulting them. Perhaps if they stopped jerking us around, we would not insult them.
I said that to a 3rd wave extremist. I was then called a #########.
Seems like Sony doesn't have this problem with other games.. j/s
Even Friday the 13th ps4 update came around or before Xbox one.
Nice job calling me immature, though I think it’s a little more immature if you to jump to conclusions and thinking you know for absolute sure what happened. At first I wanted to blame BHVR myself, but after this most recent issue, I’m more than certain Sony is just playing the “Look, I’m a giant mega-corporation, you’re a small time indie developer. Piss off, we’ll get to it when we feel like it.”
LOL
Well this is easy to clap back. 1) Sony has a ten day limit, it took more than 10 days, thus it must of failed at LEAST ONCE. 2) America has very little people working on weekends. And those people stop working at like 8pm. No one has a job other than a retail store that goes to 12AM unless it’s a night shift. And night shift has WAY LESS people to work on it. So weekend = less worker. Night = WAY LESS workers. Both = Basically no one. You didn’t even address 3)
Don't forget it was July 4th in America last week.
I was just browsing the PS4 Store & I saw it in there. Tried to purchase & it kept giving me an error code. Now the DLC is gone from the store. Yet again another mess up inside a mess up? The IRONY!!!! 😂🤣😅