40 mins till DLC drop in NA?!
Who's counting down with me? Lol. Btw anyone in Europe.. did you guys get it right at midnight?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We need to find or blame whoever is responsible, and ######### slap them so hard! THEY EXPLODE
Then make it a PIMP SLAP!..... with a ring on.
I prefer sandpaper
Explosive ######### slap it is!
I would not be surprised, and that’s not a good thing
they are trolling again. can you blame them? just look at all the spazzing.
I’m taking the brunt of it from disconnected PS4 players. They think I made some scheme and lied to them in some massive act when I said it’d come out midnight in the primary message of the community. I demand compensation for emotional distress devs!
Did you just say you’re an ant!? Or did I drink the water from my dentures glass again?
WE GOT BAMBOOZLED!
But can’t even use the perk yet.....
2 hours late!? TRIGGERED
I am in Ireland, and us Europeans got it midnight on Thursday night like they said we would. I don't know why you guys are getting screwed over like this. It sucks. The whole handling of the latest update has been a mess. PC players get it first, 2 weeks later Xbox players get it, then 9 days after that PS4 players do. Even then only the European PS4 players get it. The rest have to wait another 3 days. And now its not even showing up in the store at midnight.
Ridiculous.
Thing is, the PSN store has update several times since the 2.0 update went live. It updated for the new Defiance currency on Thursday or Friday and it just updated at 3am EST.
For something that was suppose to be ready the same time as the update, it sure is weird that it didnt drop when it could have....
Does anyone know the exact LATEST it should be out if we are going by the midnight thing. It's 3:22 AM here and I had that alarm set for 12 to make sure i wouldn't be late for disappointment.
To be honest it probably wont come out until the Tuesday store update. I dont know whats going on with all the missed deadlines.
I just can't wait for the post by the mods or their this week with dbd. "We are happy all this is sorted out and we can put it behind us now."
People can buy the new things with iridescent shards I think. Just we don't have access to auric cells.
EU players have it already which I believe we can still get matched with, also I believe if youve grinded the shars you can get them for 9k
So in the heat of this lol kinda going off topic im still trying to wrap my head around how GameStop is going out of business when not once did they ever let me down on a midnight release lmao like i understand that whilt selling and purchasing online your having to go throug different companies and what not but HOLY F*** this is bad, i cant think of any other game ive played that has ever had this many problems with content updates/releases
To be honest with my lack of interest in waiting for this dlc i've gotten back into other games. I'm sure a lot of active players found new games to use their money on. I had planned to drop 50$ instantly on the cells for cosmetics but that is so far beyond gone lol.
Aren’t those the same chumps who’ll offer you $1.37 for 15 of your games?