40 mins till DLC drop in NA?!
Who's counting down with me? Lol. Btw anyone in Europe.. did you guys get it right at midnight?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
??
Be nice if it happens but i doubt it.
Store wont update until Monday 12pm.
Im sure they looked at EU store update and said yep this will be the same for NA...
There is a new DLC?
oh alright
Please, i've waited for so long!
They messed up again!?
"PS4 NA will have access to the DLCs on July 9th at midnight local time (between sunday and monday)."
Nope....
This is pathetic.
I got a feeling its PST
Gotta wait 12 hours.
They cant pass cert and don't know how the PS4 store works, no news here.
At least PS4 NA gets another double bloodpoint weekend along with everyone else RIGHT?????
That’s not how it works. If they have it prepared for midnight, it COMES MIDNIGHT. They messed up again, for like the sixth time for PS4 NA
I demand compensation. This is the last time I’m getting shilled! Again and I’m gone.
Can we please get a small break from this. We just wanna play the game like everyone else and enjoy the new things.
And they'll just thank us for our patience and continue ignoring.
We should use a battering ram on their studios demanding cells
Wasn’t gonna, still want free #########, if they get free bonus time to release it.
Yes actually. Discouraged before, but wouldn’t mind a few riots in here.
I’ve never seen so many time failures in such a short span from a single company before.
I had an alarm set and everything...now i'm just sitting here on the forum not sure what to do. I was ######### hyped up again and now as i'm getting use to. Disappointed.
The most annoying part is not being able to recognize when to save your blood points or when to spend them due to the lack of knowledge of what time the DLC will release
I demand compensation. They’ve messed up SIX TIMES! How!,
@not_Queen
I know this isn’t your fault, but do you have, or been told any idea on why this is late?