A 2nd ‘No Mither’ style Perk that hides the TR
I’ve been playing this game for a long while now.
No mither is an occasional perk I use to get a different feel my for the game, and I would like to have a second to perk of this style that simply makes it so you don’t hear the TR at all, and maybe lullaby’s also, to give me more of a scare more frequently
that is all!
Comments
Turning the volume down?
I think they still want to hear gens and such just not the killer's presence.
Then it’s basically not scary at all, I tried but it just makes things a little boring.
Having the music and other audio queues make it more of a horror game, but no TR would make it a lot more enjoyable on top of that
Sense of Security
Upsides: Immunity to the Killer's terror radius perks (Distressing, Infectious fright, doctor ect). Sort of resistant to Whispers. Resistant to Nurses calling. Pretty much immune to scratched mirror myers. OoO always procs. Resistant to being stalked (requires them to get a bit closer)
Downsides: Can't hear the TR. Can't use perks that involve being in the Killers TR. Spine chill and Premonition have a smaller detection range (sometimes a good thing). BBQ procs when you are closer. OoO has a smaller effective range, same for sole survivor. Deep wounds always drains (although you're immune to Legion Killer instinct).
Bam. Not only does it hide the terror radius but it's genuinely useful as a stealth perk.