What if we had four weekly rituals?

So like every week, there are four weekly rituals which take more than one day.(Normally )

Finish 40 gens and heal another survivor for 50 health states

Sacrifice 60 survivors and...Umm...Oh! Break 30 pallets


And these each give like 50,000 BP

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I'd like to increase rituals in general. So have daily rituals, weekly rituals and a monthly ritual - all with varying degrees of difficulty, but would award a lot more BP.

  • @Mandy said:

    I'd like to increase rituals in general. So have daily rituals, weekly rituals and a monthly ritual - all with varying degrees of difficulty, but would award a lot more BP.

    Please do. It would give all of us another reason to play, and lessen the grind.

  • monthly ritual: kill 200 survivors with the nurse.

    oops done in 1 day gimme that 1 million bloodpoints :3

  • @Mandy said:

    I'd like to increase rituals in general. So have daily rituals, weekly rituals and a monthly ritual - all with varying degrees of difficulty, but would award a lot more BP.

    I agree completely

    I would even be fine with just different difficulty daily rituals

    Right now rituals don't give a lot of points and are fairly easy to do

  • I assume this is a joke.

  • wow, A lot of support going on in this thread. I'm shocked, did I finally suggest an idea EVERY one can agree on lol.

  • If we get a higher reward, then yes.

  • Not really enough bp, most daily rituals give 30k already. If it was like 300,000 that would be good.

  • @Mandy said:

    I'd like to increase rituals in general. So have daily rituals, weekly rituals and a monthly ritual - all with varying degrees of difficulty, but would award a lot more BP.

    I like that! @MandyTalk did you suggest that to the devs? We really need something refreshing and little less grind