Weapon Animation Toggle
Weapons with constant animations can be distracting, especially when that animation is crazy fast and spastic (like the new Pig weapons). At the same time, those weapon cosmetics look amazing and having the drill spin or the saw hack away on a swing looks and feels incredibly satisfying.
What I'm asking for is a way to toggle animations between 1. always inactive (for people who like the look but can't stand the animation at all), 2. active only on swings (for people like me who can't focus with a constant animation, but like the extra flare on a hit), or 3. always active (the same as now, for the people who it doesn't bother)
If you have any questions or you agree with this post remember to bump it so the devs might actually see it.
Comments
They should remove the weapon from the screen, period. There’s no reason for it to be there besides to block your line of sight and Killers already struggle with a small FOV.
The weapon being there is completely pointless and can sometimes do more bad than good;
The Killer doesn’t have to see their weapon to... what? Know what Killer they’re playing, know when they’re able to attack? The weapon on the screen is pointless and obstructive; it should just be removed entirely.
It's just to look cool. Besides, if you the killer can't see it, what's the point of the prestige variants? Only the killer can appreciate them, since they don't look that different to survivors.
Same with weapon cosmetics.
Then weapon visibility should be made a toggle. Of course, most players will always have it toggled off unless they’re showing off cosmetics as content creators or something.
I wouldn't, I like the weapon being there. It's a common feature in most first person games despite the player character not actually holding whatever weapon they have in front of their face. It'd feel out of place if it were any different to me.
Though I wouldn't mind a toggle for both things. One for people who want less animation and one for people who want to remove it entirely
I mean, yes, it should be an option.
I just like having them on, so I wouldn't want them removed period.
Agreed