Monitor & Abuse is broken, particularly on Hag
The Hag's TR is 24m normally, right? M&A would put it at 16m when not in a chase and 32m when in a chase. Just played against a Hag on Lery's. I did not hear her TR unless she was within 3m and even then it was incredibly quiet.
Also, they're buffing her teleportation range to 40m yet Make Your Choice triggers within 32m. This is going to bring a new definition to camping. Might as well just DC on a small map like The Game because you'll never be out of teleportation range.
Edit: Bolded the part people seem to miss.
Also, they're buffing her teleportation range to 40m yet Make Your Choice triggers within 32m. This is going to bring a new definition to camping. Might as well just DC on a small map like The Game because you'll never be out of teleportation range.
Edit: Bolded the part people seem to miss.
Comments
It's not bugged.
The "issue" comes from the progressive terror radius sound, rather than instantaneous.
Not broken for me
Erm no, I'm with MrChills here, Mint Rag is the only worth addon that is worth using at High Ranked in all very rares. All her purples addons are trash this is pretty much a fact. you are better off using setting time instead, I have played hag near 250 matches, i never said Wratih is stronger than Hag, I simply said Hag is a killer for camp
If you think her very rare addons are truly amazing try Waterlogged Shoe which is Ultra Rare, plus Scarred Hand, the best addons in game, and tell us your results
Waterlogged shoe - The slow last like 2 seconds compared to Huntress 30 seconds slow, not even the same as clown and you become a weaker version of Clown/ Trapper. and it removes her teleport and they buffed this with 0.1 movement speed imao. This is an Ultra Rare for such a garbage addon and u have to be a dimwit to think this is one of the best in game
Disfigured Ear Survivors who trigger a Phantasm trap are deafened for 6 seconds., absolutely garbage, them being deafened won't make a difference when it comes to looping
Granma's Heart- Garbage, when you teleport survivors are already running why would you even need 0 terror radius
Rusty Shackles- good for catching survivors off guard, garbage when it comes in chase, not worth a slot when compared to setting time
Scarred Hand- Phantasm now have a collision, absolutely garbage again, even with the buff to remove her moderately reduced speed, survivors can actually run past her collision and it's a joke, not to mention the phantasm doesn't last forever, removes her teleport, which is rubbish and not worth taking a slot
That's about as much as I'm going to argue your point since you think you can simply dismiss someone else's experience you know nothing about.
Also, the devs sometimes have trouble figuring out the origin of a bug because they can't find a way to recreate it on their end. So excuse me if I'm not going to take your word for it when you tell me you've thoroughly tested and cleared that "domain." You could test something 100 times and get a bug on the 101st time.
The hag is in a weird place. Sometimes she seems viable and other times, not so much. Take my opinion with a grain of salt since I don't play her much, but I think her upcoming buffs are fine. She'll still take a good amount of skill since you still have to read survivors, predict the route they take, and manage your time carefully but, the way she is now, she seems very reactionary. She depends a lot on survivors messing up and a few flashlight bois who know what they're doing can disarm her. If anyone disagrees, there's probably a good reason why since, again, I don't have that much time on the hag, but I thought I'd throw in my two cents.
I had matches where I get 3-4k as any killers at Rank 1 without any add-ons too and as hag setting time (Green) + slightly setting time common and get 2/3 kills, it doesn't mean a killer is viable and balanced just because of it, her add-ons are still trash at higher tier this is a fact, many hag mains would agree
I had close to 2.8k hours and plays all killers
Turn up your volume and you will notice it earlier.
Yes once hag trap setting time is reduced, she will be a viable killer too, but thats good isnt it.
I see posts complaining about the BBQ/ruin nurse/billy meta all the time, its about time to get some variation, do you agree?
I didn't know Monitor & Abuse was still fucky. I remember a time I was being chased by a Leatherface, he was close behind me and yet the Terror Radius was really quiet, as if I was on the edge of his Terror Radius. Then I have had times that I can see the Killer chasing someone else, i'm on the edge of their Terror Radius but the music is blasting out as if I was right next to the Killer.
@brokedownpalace I think you missed the several times where I stated it's NOT a bug.
The low TR features have been buffed due to the fact the terror radius sound increase are now progressive, rather than instantaneous. Which means that by the time you hear the music, the killer will have traveled some distance, so if he's walking straight toward you with a very low TR, you may not be warned before the killer is already 5-10 meters away.
It's due to the pig's patch, where they introduced the fact that the terror radius can "progressively change", due to the ambush mecanics, so the heartbeat doesn't "instantly shut down" as you crouch as Pig, to leave more rooms for mindgames and be able to make people think you got away.
That being said, it is arguably "too strong" on stealth killer. Imo, it's a decent feature forcing more awareness overall, and making limited vision gens an actual risk against stealth killers.