No network connection
Every time I get into a lobby I get the no network connection error but I was playing just a second ago and other games are working fine. Anyone else getting this? I’m on PS4.
Every time I get into a lobby I get the no network connection error but I was playing just a second ago and other games are working fine. Anyone else getting this? I’m on PS4.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
THIS ^^^^
I've also been getting like error 8,014 (I think that's what it was)
Yes, this just started happening like a second ago for me as well. I cant even get into lobbies now.
Yes.... it started hapoening just now!
Same. I couldn't even start a killer match. Every time the lobby was full I got the 'in order to play internet connection is required' message. The lobbies were made almost instantly as well.
I'm on PS4 too
As a survivor, I can briefly see other survivors before it cancels me out. As killer, it doesn’t seem to even create a lobby.
Welp, back to Minecraft I go then
This happened a week ago. And here we are again. SMH!!
Yeah it happens to me as well, especially when i queue as a killer.
Boy they really fixed those stability issues. Lol
Seriously, I'm close to uninstalling and moving on to other games. Sorry bhvr. You guys are losing customers over this mess.
Yeap same problem oh well managed to do some dailys before it went down so bonus 🐷
Back to Paladins for me.