Good solo build ?
What is a good solo build ? I’m trying to learn not to use and depend on self care . I heard bond is good but I want to maximize blood points as well due to team mates not being good usually so don’t want to lose pips . I been running , WGLF , BT, combo to help others but what else is good ? I want to put bond on definitely though .
Comments
Kindred, bond and open handed. 4th perk of your choice.
There's no better solo build than this one.
Btw, the extra points from wglf do not count towards the pip system.
-Bond or Empathy
-Kindred
-We'll Make It or Borrowed Time
-Adrenaline or Decisive Strike
This seems fine^
Balanced Landing - for when you get chased
Decisive Strike - for when you get tunneled
Bond - for watching other survivors; to make sure they don't screw you and you don't screw them
Adrenaline - for end game
Being solo you want to look out for number one, but still be a good survivor for others. The longer they live, the higher chance of you surviving.
Decisive Strike
Borrowed Time
Dead Hard/Balanced Landing
Adrenaline.
Urban evasion
Decisive strike
Empathy/alert
Adrenaline/dead hard
What is open handed again ?
Increase the range of aura reading perks by 8 meters, including both kindred and bond.
Self-care or Kindred
An exhaustion perk of your choice
Adrenaline
Either DS or Kindred.
I know . I was meaning the more I helped unhook the best way to at least black pip
I normally run self care , WGLF BT and DS . So I guess I’ll use bond but what does kindred do for me again ?
When solo I use
Decisive Strike, Alert, Adrenaline, and We'll Make It.
DS prevents tunneling. I mean as long as you dont go out of your way to get grabbed its usually not obvious you have it.
Alert provides some of the best information hands down in the game. Killers identity, location, gen or pallet kicked, pallet dead zones, Etc.
Adrenaline is a free health state and sprint burst. If your with smart people you can use this to unhook someone after taking a hit and get away when the 5th gens popped. It also helps with the EGC so u can be slugged and pop up for yet another chance.
We'll make it is exceptionally good for healing at the hook. Just takes a few seconds and your done. With the ability to last for 90 seconds you can potentially heal every teammate in a bad situation.
I go Urban Evasion, Iron Will, Resilience and Spine Chill. Or Dead Hard instead of Resilience.
Killers barely find me, and if they do I dead hard away (?
Everything Ace has with Plunder's
You can become a Frengei and profit off your team's loss as you get the hatch
Shows the aura of the other survivors to each other when you are on the hook, meaning that only one will come for you while the others know they can keep repairing gens. Remember, the sooner you power up the gates the higher the chances to escape.
Also shows killer's aura when within 8 meters from the hook (16 with open handed). If they decide to camp you the others will know and killer is gonna be sorry for that :) (unless your teammates are completely noobs)