Why stop at level 50?
All my killers are at level 50. I like to be fair and distribute the bloodpoints roughly evenly (except when I am struggling to get my favourite perks). I don't understand why every level above 49 is called "Level 50" considering that the levels currently go up to around level 180. What's the point of even giving them level numbers if they stop counting after a while. I want to know who I have spent the most bloodpoints on and who needs extra love without having to go in an manually count all the perks.
Can anybody give me a good reason for this to be a thing? Could this be changed easily without it breaking the sound or a random exhaustion perk?
Comments
There are two reasons:
1) Prestige (you need to MAX level to Prestige)
2) Decreasing Grind in way (some people need or have feeling to have max levels on characters, they don't need to even Prestige but they want that max level there)
If you really wanna know then count every perk you have, including the tier, and add it all up. 1 perk tier is 1 bloodweb. So if you have like 100 perk tiers thats 100 bloodwebs which is lv 100
Yeah... no, not all of us are up there with level 50 with all our killers yet.
You'll be able to work for the archive stuff then when that releases.
@yandere777 - That's a lot of counting for a lot of killers. I just want a rough idea who should get my next million bloodpoints. A new perk might come out that I want on everybody, so I want them roughly at the same level without having to count.
Right now I do it by how many pages the perks take up, but that can be deceptive as early killers I used like Bubba have a smaller number of perks but at level 3 and newer killers have lots of perks but most at level 1.
Would be cool if the number kept going up even if the bloodweb maxes out at 50 and that's when you get to prestige. I'd like to see exactly how many webs I've pumped into my Huntress and my Dwight ๐
Maybe make it P3 only or something, so if you want to you can go for P3-1000 Dwight when you run out of stuff to spend your BP on.