Sooo...
Randomly, Dead By Daylight just gave me 75% off Dying Light and Dying Light gave me 60% off Dead By Daylight. Is this perhaps a sign?
If we get Crane as a Survivor, I'm going to lose my #########.
Randomly, Dead By Daylight just gave me 75% off Dying Light and Dying Light gave me 60% off Dead By Daylight. Is this perhaps a sign?
If we get Crane as a Survivor, I'm going to lose my #########.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’ve played dying light before, wasn’t really my game. I’d kinda like more original characters instead of licenses ones though.
lol!
I recently played Until Dawn with my mom, we had a blast together!
I wouldnt mind a wendigo killer, 125% base speed but you can only see survivors when they are moving