Another day, another milestone.

Next match, I'll hit Devotion III, which is a kinda scary thought. 300 levels of playing. And it kinda makes me think; What keeps me coming back? Is it the thrill of the chase?

The clutch moments?

The satisfaction of a 4K?

The grind?

Or simply the fun of screwing around with friends?

What keeps you coming back? What devotion are you?

P.S. If only I got rewards for my progress.

Comments

  • I’m devotion four level 50 or 60. Playing with friends keeps me around mostly.

  • The reason you keep coming back is because you have no choice in the matter the game is cursed.

  • These moments are what make me want to stay since they are pretty epic! 😊

    NMCKE playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition. View more XboxOne clips at XboxClips.com
    NMCKE playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition. View more XboxOne clips at XboxClips.com
    NMCKE playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition. View more XboxOne clips at XboxClips.com
    NMCKE playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition. View more XboxOne clips at XboxClips.com


  • @NMCKE

    Those are some epic gamer moments😂

  • Yikes, I'm not even to Devo 2.

  • What keeps me coming back is the potato survivors that allow me to have fun as non-nurse/spirit killers.

  • Devotion 5 almost 6, my first 1.3k hours were pure Survivor, then I started to play killer. Now I play both, but I lean more towards killer because it's fun for me.


    What keeps me coming back is the way I can set up my main with different perks and add-ons incentivising different playstyles. Also, leveling up and getting my sweet sweet add-ons and offerings.


    I like to collect them

  • Devotion 13. Things are so much more simple when you have no life.

  • I think I'm 4 maybe 5, IDK It's been a week since I played.

  • Btw, it takes around 500 games to make it to Devotion. And we don't get a reward for that just a number increase :D

  • Heh

    I love horror, I love reading the blocks of lore, I love the atmosphere. I love the fact survivors have come up with all kinds of cool BS tactics in a role that was originally meant to be the victim (talk about human ingenuity.) I love that killers don't feel like just some one sided whack a mole slug fest. I even love the toxicity of the forums. I love being able to get out my frustrations after a bad day at work. I love the feeling of a 4K. I love the music. I love the killers. I keep coming back for those things.


    I do have a list of things I despise about the game, but honestly my loves/likes overwrite them for the time being.

  • @George_Soros said:

    Devotion 13. Things are so much more simple when you have no life.

    13? Damn. Respect 😅