Bloodpoint Events ideas to stop constant farming.
Due to the double Bloodpoint Event everyone wants to get as many points as they can by all means. Farming isn't fun and survivors are made to stretch out games really long. Killers suddenly hate survivors even more and bring moris all the time.
What if the event was a 20% bonus to bloodpoints lasting for a week instead? I think people would feel less inclined to farm away.
What if the event was a 20% bonus to bloodpoints lasting for a week instead? I think people would feel less inclined to farm away.
Comments
Rank 6 and below there's been some heavy try hard farmers on both sides including griefers with wglf. I've had multiple games with lvl 2's playing like lvl 20's and then raging because they died before you did.
Some of my games the people with high rank are playing chars with only 1 tier 1 perk or perhaps 2-3 and 1 crappy addon. It's nuts with all the tryhards out there.
I actually didn't see farmers at very high ranks anymore. It was pretty common before rank 6, now everyone is very likely try harding, which is nice.
I honestly would like double XP more than double BP.