How is DWM+Lithe not meta yet?
Seriously, I've lost so many killers in the red ranks with it the last couple days. I've only played as killer against it once so far and it was the most annoying thing ever(in a GOOD way!).
Even if it only buys you a couple seconds of confusion for the killer as to which way you went, that is enough to allow you to disappear.
I can't imagine running QnQ with it. I love IW and UE too much to try it.
(DWM=Dance With Me)
Even if it only buys you a couple seconds of confusion for the killer as to which way you went, that is enough to allow you to disappear.
I can't imagine running QnQ with it. I love IW and UE too much to try it.
(DWM=Dance With Me)
Comments
Because the Survivor meta has always been to throw in as many safety net perks as possible. Free escapes, ways to prolong chases, and so on.
That is LITERALLY what perks are.
It's not meta because people do not want to "lose" killers.
They want to toy with them, and in that regard, playing one button win perks is way more efficient (Aka waiting for the last second to SB away in the face of a killer, DS, self-care to heal safely and such) in that regard.
I prefer Quick and Quiet with Dance With Me.
Dance with me doesn't help, ran it a few times leveling kate and it didn't help in any meaningful way.
Lithe + DWM rewards good play and positioning in a chase. This will not be seen as a meta combo any time soon for that reason. Every other meta perk gives survivors rewards for making mistakes or at the least fixes those mistakes for free. Lithe + DWM is really good, but it's not overbearingly strong like the current meta and it rewards good play instead of rewarding the survivor for getting outplayed or playing poorly.