How Would You Buff Freddy's Snare Add-Ons?

All things considered while Freddy's snares are good their add ons leave much to be desired, with only the blindness add on truly being worth equipping. The rest are either too minimal or only serve a purpose if you run Blood-Hound

I think if I could make one change I would make Z Block cause exhaustion for a few seconds. Now this exhaustion would wear off even if they were running but it would keep them from using exhaustion perk as long as the debuff was on.

Comments

  • I'd make Z-Block give exhaustion too, but not a special 'regain while running' exhaustion. Make it a five second exhaustion, so they have to stop running for five seconds, which a good looper can do even in a chase.

    Unicorn Block is really the only other one I'd change, having it apply Mangled and the Z-Block Hemorrhage - the mangled effect only applies if they're injured, but would then apply until fully healed; they'll be bleeding no matter what for 60 seconds.

  • Can we have the blocks increase the duration of the slow-down?

  • What makes you think dream snares are good? They suck.

    Survivors can hit a snare next to a window, and still vault thru like it's nothing.

    It doesn't shut down loops very effectively. Survivors can just drop a pallete, or just hit the snare with very little penalty. (You've got to be right on top of them)

    I say make the snares less noticeable, and actually hold a survivor in place for 0.2 seconds if in the terror radius, or up to 60 seconds outside the terror radius if you fail all hard skill checks to escape sooner.

    But if you just changed the addons instead of the snares I'd say Z block should be changed to 20% speed reduction when hitting a snare. Cat block should make it impossible for survivors to vault for 30 seconds after hitting a snare. (Only windows)

    And the unicorn block increases the survivors speed by 10% for 2 seconds when a snare is triggered. But they become injured. If they hit a trap while injured they become exhausted for 60 seconds without getting a speed boost and the normal 15% speed penalty is applied.

  • I don't think snares need a buff. Z Block should be something else, but apart from that I don't really think anything's wrong with him or his addons.

  • @AzdrubaelVect said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602785#Comment_602785

    Snares shut down loops COMPLETELY. You are using them wrong. Start spamming those babys, their slow stacks.

    Got it. I'll try spamming them.

  • -More slow.

    -Step on 2 or 3 in a row and get injured.

    -Visually smaller for survivors.

    Anything will be much apreciated :-)

  • Make green one like flask of Bleach. Increased Hindered on top of the 15 % speed debuff

    Z-Block: Increases slow down duration. That'd be a good snare combo actually.

  • Yeah, snares are the way better option for his power. It's amazing how much they cut off loops.