I'm All Ears + Nurse = Crazy Build
Have anyone tried this build yet? It's literally so crazy when you can eliminate the very few counters against a Nurse, namely, Line of Sight Blockers.
Currently, I'm using the following:
-BBQ & Chili
-Hex: Ruin
-I'm All Ears
-Bitter Murmur
It's pretty OP in my opinion!
Comments
Yeah, whenever ppl bring up aura reading perks on nurse...everyone just jumps on the fact that BBQ has counters. Im all ears on the other hand flew WAY under the radar.
Replace Bitter Murmur with Infectious Fright and you have a build right there.
Should consider Bloodhound or Shadowborn as an alternative to Bitter Murmur, Bloodhound is much better on maps with corn fields and Shadowborn is just good in general on Nurse
But yes I'm All Ears is very good on Nurse. It's weird that this perk was even made considering that Nurse is obviously strong and the perk is not all that great on anyone but her
I been using it a lot, and it's pretty disgusting when you can blink right to a survivor.
People are just discovering this?
I think it can be good on other killers too. Ive been usin Mikey with his Glass shard addon lately. I try to activate the 5 second aura reading on alot of junglegyms before they break LIS, which then lets me mindgame them abit on where I pop out from. This perk acts similarly to that.
@NoShinyPony
Gave me the idea, and I was like, huh, let's go try it out! Then, when I tried it out, I was like, "There's no way this can be in the game!"
I called it when I'm All Ears got buffed it'll be insanly strong on Nurse way back then.
I'm just surprised it took people this long.
Most people probably don't have all perks on Nurse so they can't reliably get it unlocked on her, as opposed to people who had all perks on her when Ghost Face came out so they just had to unlock the teachables and level her at most 6 times to get the perk on her fully levelled
God I hate the ######### grind in this game.
That's the problem when creating perks, you have to consider EVERYONE because it could be busted on a single killer. Through, I don't feel so bad because I play on console, and I tend to get a ton of corn maps. :(
Honestly, I'm All Ears is fine. It's just Nurse that's the problem.
I wouldn't mind a Nurse tweak, but I hope she still remains strong because she's the only response to a SWF team. Sure, not every group is a de-pip squad, but you'll be surprised how often you'll see them on console.
Thats why tinkerer got changed. Stacking that with charge addons made Huntress ridiculous.
im all ears? i rather recommand pgtw
Yeah, but they completely KILLED the perk!
And decided to nerf both huntress charge addons just to make sure.