Dead by Daylight Dream
Nope, not talking about Freddy, I literally had a dream about the game!
Story Time
So, it started off with the killer camping the Exit Gates, but of course, I was injured, so I couldn't tank a hit. Therefore, I started looking for the hatch, but in my dream, I had no UI to see that the killer already closed it. I wasted so much time looking for it, just to see it was closed! This is were I begin to have a nightmare because the Collapse was about to kill me!
I searched a chest nearby the hatch in a desperate hope of escape, and lucky, I found a key!
5
Ground is shaking...
4
3
2
Come on...
1
What the? I need to insert the key into a lock? What happened to the hatch opening immediately?
0
Boom, DEAD!
This is when I woken up, but knowing how cool my nightmare was! :)
Is it interesting?
Comments
That's some adrenaline right there. Sounds like the Clown match we played the other day.
Oh yeah, that was some extreme luck because I was looking for the second Exit Gate! Anyways, I'm on DBD right now if you wanna play!
I had one, but it was weird, don't really remember any other details, it was just weird XD
I had one that was weird recently, but I do remember some details and it makes it even more weird because it went from a typical dbd endgame chasing down the last survivor to something completely different involving flying...yes flying, working WITH a survivor, a deadly sickness infecting everyone/quarantine and a catastrophic fire/world collapse, you know youโve played a killer too much when you have a dream that you are them though...๐ฐ I remember early on when I first started playing I had a dream about being chased by a wraith though, much, much more terrifying in first person than in game ๐
Your dream sounds really intense and cool though @NMCKE
I had a Dbd dream once. It was very short thou.
I played trapper, everthing went wrong, I dc'd.
Need a TL;DR
Sounds like someone's been playing too much DBD ๐
I once had a dream that I spent all the bloodpoints I was saving for Bill on Pig and I distinctly remember in my dream looking up to see all my bloodpoints were gone and saying "#########.." I then woke up.