Legion/Susie Cosplay by Me!
My Susie cosplay from a couple weeks ago at a local convention! I was so surprised how many people recognized me (this was a mostly anime convention) and how many pics people wanted with me. It was awesome to see so many people who are part of the DbD community! <3
Tagged:
Mod

Comments
Looks awesome!
Pyramid Head also decided to take a pic with me. #creepykillersftw
The mask looks really good, well done.
Awesome ;)
Looks great! What did you use for the mask?
Very cool, great job!
Resin. Looks super cool, was hot as hell. But worth it lol. ^_^
:)
Indeed worth it. : )
What's really dope is that it looks like you could actually SEE out of the mask. Very impressed!
"See" is maybe a generous word lol! I had to turn my head to look around, which I was told made me look even creepier bc I was constantly turning my head and getting that confused-puppy head tilt to look at things hahaha XD
Love the ruler as a weapon!