Purple vs. Red Ranks

State the differences, which you prefer to play against, and why.


I like going against Purple Ranks as Killer because sometimes Red Ranks you have to do almost everything perfectly to secure at most 2 kills if you're not one of the few top tier killers

Comments

  • I don’t have a preference, I face both pretty equally.

  • I feel like Purple Ranks are the optimal range of fun in this game.

    You can run pretty much any killer you want and still have a fighting chance.

    You can play not super tryhard as survivor and even meme a bit and not get too screwed over

    The game is overall more relaxing and less punishing

    DBD is probably the only game I play where I feel bad ranking up tbh

  • every killer is viable till purple ranks lol and after that ######### part of game begins

  • If they are not swf, it doesn't matter. I dislike facing swf no matter the rank, it is not about winning either. I am just anxious because a lot of them are dissrespectful. At least ones that I faced.

  • Whichever one gives me faster lobbies.

  • If I'm playing hag, I prefer red ranks. Sometimes you can get strong teams in purple ranks, but more often than not you have too easy of a game. I don't like stomping survivors too hard.

    Any other killer, it depends. I either get a couple kills or hook everyone 1-2 times either way, and as long as I don't get stomped (unless I played really badly), I'm fine.