Bugs!!

List of bugs I am seeing too often that I am starting to get concerned:

-survivors can't escape via exit gates

-can't snap out of it against Doctor

-the totem spawn in preschool

-can't wiggle

-can't heal

-crouch walking is locked in

-some of my skillchecks are silent or doesn't show up and causes me to have generators to explode

So what is going on with these bugs hanging around many of my matches? O.o The first one is also dangerous, because as killer, twice now I narrowly found the hatch for the last survivor to escape, but a third game they unfairly died outside of the gates. Are these bugs connection types or programming errors?

Comments

  • @Ember_Hunter said:

    List of bugs I am seeing too often that I am starting to get concerned:

    -survivors can't escape via exit gates

    -can't snap out of it against Doctor

    -the totem spawn in preschool

    -can't wiggle

    -can't heal

    -crouch walking is locked in

    -some of my skillchecks are silent or doesn't show up and causes me to have generators to explode

    So what is going on with these bugs hanging around many of my matches? O.o The first one is also dangerous, because as killer, twice now I narrowly found the hatch for the last survivor to escape, but a third game they unfairly died outside of the gates. Are these bugs connection types or programming errors?

    (Can't edit) crouch walking locked in as in I have to press control twice when I try to run, often giving killer a free hit on me.

  • Don't forget getting a depip because you had the 3 survivor bug and got a cancelled match.

  • -no escaping through the gate is tied to no recovering/wiggling and while this is happening you also cannot use dh at all or self-care.

    another one is:

    -dead hard doesn’t let you dash forward.

  • @Atrushan88 said:

    Don't forget getting a depip because you had the 3 survivor bug and got a cancelled match.

    At least give a safe pip guarantee compensation if someone disconnects in the first ten minutes, then I would be more willing to play survivor. All of these bugs I encountered today or past months.

  • @GrootDude said:

    -no escaping through the gate is tied to no recovering/wiggling and while this is happening you also cannot use dh at all or self-care.

    another one is:

    -dead hard doesn’t let you dash forward.

    A teammate of mine was also saying his dead hard wasn't working, so that's why he died at the endgame :( these bugs are costing matches for everyone!

  • @Ember_Hunter You're SUPPOSED to get a safety pip, but sometimes you get a -1 for no reason. I've had both safety pips and depips when this happens. I've had it happen 3 times today. 2 depips and one safety pip.

  • @GrootDude said:

    -no escaping through the gate is tied to no recovering/wiggling and while this is happening you also cannot use dh at all or self-care.

    another one is:

    -dead hard doesn’t let you dash forward.

    I forgot to mention, you also can’t use med kits or point/come here while affected by the no escape bug.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599797#Comment_599797

    I forgot to mention, you also can’t use med kits or point/come here while affected by the no escape bug.

    Happened to Monto too. Close call with many survivors in my killer games (one died though :`(

  • Another bug found:

    Dead by Daylight would remain in the background and I have to use Task Manager to close it. What is the problem here?

  • @Ember_Hunter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599795#Comment_599795

    At least give a safe pip guarantee compensation if someone disconnects in the first ten minutes, then I would be more willing to play survivor. All of these bugs I encountered today or past months.

    That's a terrible idea. People would abuse that to no end. Match isn't going your way? Get a friend to DC, no worries everyone safety's.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599799#Comment_599799

    That's a terrible idea. People would abuse that to no end. Match isn't going your way? Get a friend to DC, no worries everyone safety's.

    It not apply to swf then. Plus within ten minutes, so you can still depip if they DC after 10 minutes.

  • @Ember_Hunter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/600937#Comment_600937

    It not apply to swf then. Plus within ten minutes, so you can still depip if they DC after 10 minutes.

    Ah, so what you are saying is, if that game ends within those ten minutes, everyone is protected from a de pip. But if it continues on after, their actions are weighted differently and count towards either a de-pip or pip.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/600941#Comment_600941

    Ah, so what you are saying is, if that game ends within those ten minutes, everyone is protected from a de pip. But if it continues on after, their actions are weighted differently and count towards either a de-pip or pip.

    Remember, an early DC has to factor. This is suppose to help survivors AND killers make sure they don't lose a pip due to the faults of another player.