Reported enjoy your ban

Not sure how to react to this, I received this a few times after being accused of teaming with survivors as killer or teaming with the killer as survivor.


savetweetvid_D8DLiruXoAEeAiy.gif


Actually on the verge of closing post-game chat forever. Just get better at the game.

Comments

  • Don't worry I never heard someone getting baned for something they didn't do

  • Nice to hear, appreciated.

  • How do you normally respond to empty threats?

  • You have to just laugh and move on. Or take it as a complaint that they're so jealous/frustrated at being beaten they have to accuse you of cheating to make themselves feel better.

  • I've sent "Reported" as a joke a few times when losing. One killer asked "For what? Being good?" I said "Yes" and we laughed.

    Don't take it seriously. You won't be banned if you haven't actually done anything wrong.

  • You won’t get banned without hard evidence, so unless someone sent a game clip of it to DbD support, you shouldn’t have anything to worry about. I’ve been accused of it a few times and nothing happens. It’s usually just players trying to get you worked up because you beat them. Lol

  • Rule of thumb: if someone tells you they reported you, they're full of #########.

  • @Orion said:

    Rule of thumb: if someone tells you they reported you, they're full of #########.

    Usually, even if they aren’t you probably didn’t do anything wrong. People call you a wall hacker for reading their movement like a book.

  • Funny how I was just talking about this earlier and it happens.😂🤣 Just goes to show how often players abuse the report feature. Lolol

    F23FCF06-21D7-4ED2-9832-D8C10E96033C.jpeg