Perk Search Bar

Can we get a search bar for Perks. With every chapter there are more and more Perks and a search bar would make it easy to find certain Perks instantly. Just type S and you'll find every Perks which starts with S or you could just write down the Perk completely if you're a fast typer.

Comments

  • I can see how this would be handy; they're already alphabetical, but since they're split between rare and very rare, it can be a little annoying finding a perk you don't normally use. I'll let the team know.

  • @Peanits said:

    I can see how this would be handy; they're already alphabetical, but since they're split between rare and very rare, it can be a little annoying finding a perk you don't normally use. I'll let the team know.

    I mean, it shouldn't really matter if they're rare or very rare since they can be sorted from very rare to rare depends on which letter you chose.

  • @Peanits said:

    I can see how this would be handy; they're already alphabetical, but since they're split between rare and very rare, it can be a little annoying finding a perk you don't normally use. I'll let the team know.

    @Peanits I think they should just remove the perk rarity order and worry about the alphabetical. We can already see what tier it is and its color when searching. So if we know it is a B/C starting perk we don't have to try and remember its color in our loadout.

  • I used to think this would be useful feature but all it takes is to realize that perk are sorted by rarity and then alphabetically. It takes less than 5 seconds to find perk od you know the name.

  • I like this idea very much. I posted a disccusion about the same thing. I even created an example on the post

    @LyXgames said:

    Since there are more and more perks coming to Dead by Daylight, I had this idea in my head for a while. You will be able to search for perks like in the picture.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/289/Y809BH2V4CAI.png

    It would be nice that you could search by name but also by description. What do you guys think?