Anyone have any Freddy build recommendations to try out?

More so on the addon side of things and playstyles.


His addons look nice and there seems to be a lot of ways you can play him now.

Comments

  • USE BLOOD PALLETS, REALLY FUN TO OWN SURVIVORS WHO TRY TO HIT YOU WITH THEM

    Easy wins: BBQ, NOED, Discordance and Ruin or Huntress Lullaby. You'll teleport exactrly to where they are cause of BBQ and Discordance, Ruin for getting more time, Lullaby to get more notifications cause of skill check fails and NOED cause NOED.

    Fun wins: Blood Warden, Nurses Calling, Remember me and NOED. Nurses calling to keep them bleeding, Remember me, Blood Warden and NOED to have an adrenaline filled endgame, let them open a gate, insta down one, no one leaves to get him off the hook, You'll see the exit campers, insta down them and then kill them all, add ebony memento mory for extra fun. Example without Nurses Calling:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voAmg6abf_M&feature=youtu.be


  • I like tremors, PGTW, ruin, and surveillance. Makes doing gens a real pain and with the gen teleport, PGTW and surveillance are your best friends. Really strong build. Add-ons would be dream pallets, and that's about it. Anything else is overkill.... Lmao

  • So if you read the Dress add-ons you'll see it says ''increase regression penalties'' and then it says failed skill checks later on. My theory is that it can increase Ruin's 5% for good skill checks to something higher and then if you combine that with Huntress Lullaby and Overcharge we could potentially have the best Gen Defender in the game.

    I've been doing well with Basement Freddy, IG, Agitation, MYC, and Devour, I use the Snares on the Basement steps as warning device for when someone is getting saved. I either use no add-ons or the Drawings for Gen cooldown.

    My sickest and most sadistic build is even more viable than it used to be.

    Thana, Sloppy Butcher, Knockout, and whatever you want. Add-ons are the Swing Chains and Black Box for a permanent reduction. Thana should stack with the add-on or at least get it up to Tremendously very quickly. I just slug the Obsession and move on to the next target. Victories range from a juicy slow cook to a nice quick snack <3 scrumptious ''soul food''.

  • I've been lucky with Make your Choice. I don't get to use it so much because I usualy see more than one survivor lurking near the hook I just put a survivor on anyway ;-)

    And NOED. Those entitled survivors realy think that they can shame us into not using that great anti-idiots perk? What's wrong with them???