The nurse "rework"
The devs said they are mainly focusing on her add-ons but a good nurse dont rely on addons what mainly concerns me is what there going to touch on nurses blink will it be reworked completely or will it get a power bar what will be touch may make or break her so my prediction is she may become a b-tier killer
Comments
“Slightly touch her base” Slightly probably means slightly decreased range.
I doubt it.
I'm going to guess that it's gonna end up being a butchering..... its going to be quite a shame as well
Rip nurse mains
I just want Omega blink and 5 blink nurse gone. I wouldn't surprised if base nurse got a slight nerf to help make her future add ons.
We all know they’d never butcher nurse. They can slightly nerf her but a butchering would cause too much backlash.
Careful, they might see that as a challenge.
XD what have I done? :O
Which will probably be the only thing they'll touch, and I'm wondering if they'll even touch the 3 blink add ons as well.
With this, we might also see an entire new pool of add ons that will change her style for the most part or atleast balanced add ons.
Base kit Nurse is fine, and I think it's quoted somewhere it's only add ons, mainly add ons, that will be touched.
From what I could gather, the devs are mostly focusing on her add ons.
But there might be some small tweaks to her base power. As long as the devs don't go overboard, I think the change will be okay.
Eh, they'd be crazy if they actually did anything resembling butchering her.
I'll happily trade loadouts like omegablink, no-downside 4blink and so on if they make all the add-ons that are terribly underused more appealing. Just look at all those potentially fun effects on her purple add-ons for example, and then realize they very rarely see use since their downside is -1 blink or something super awkward like severely slowed charge time.
Come on mate. That's already a step for balance and people still find ways to bit ch about nurse.
Let do devs their job, little by little for all the killers and survivors, for the health of the game.
Rip blinks number 4 and 5 and probably a 3rd blink as red addon
I'm curious on what they're going to do. Her add-ons need addressing, but I personally didn't think base Nurse was an issue.