The loop on Rancid Abotoir

You know the devs should really do something about that loop in the main building of that map. Where the gen is in the center and you can't mind game it because the window is on the side with many railing blocking any movement besides the straight path it leads to.


Why haven't they done anything about that yet? It's just like The Ironworks loop with the window on the side of the building, it's insane.

Comments

  • *AHEM*

    Ladies and gentlemen

    B L I N K

    game mechanics broke.png


  • Not everyone wants to play Nurse and Hillbilly all day

  • A lot of the maps need changes, not just Rancid Abattoir.

  • Ironworks is worse imo

  • *laughs in haddonfield*

    @Mister_Holdout said:

    A lot of the maps need changes, not just Rancid Abattoir.


  • First we need Haddonfield fixed. At least you can try to prevent Survivors from reaching the main building on Rancid Abattoir.

  • According to the roadmap, the next map Rework won’t come until after Chapter 14 which is disappointing. Maps like Haddonfield, Ironworks of Misery, Thompson House, etc. need fixing ASAP.

  • I remember when they transformed certain windows of Haddonfield into doorways. Thats all it really needs, I feel. At least until its this map's turn to be reworked. Or even easier than that. Just prevent the railways from spawning like that and make the other version of Rancid Abatoir the default one (the ones with the railways that dont block off that much).

    Other bad loops, like the Ironworks of Misery window, just turn it into a stupid door. Not like there is a pallet next to it. The one in Suffocation Pit or Wretched Shop are probably the ones that would require more work, but thats it, I feel.

  • @PigNRun said:

    I remember when they transformed certain windows of Haddonfield into doorways. Thats all it really needs, I feel. At least until its this map's turn to be reworked. Or even easier than that. Just prevent the railways from spawning like that and make the other version of Rancid Abatoir the default one (the ones with the railways that dont block off that much).

    Other bad loops, like the Ironworks of Misery window, just turn it into a stupid door. Not like there is a pallet next to it. The one in Suffocation Pit or Wretched Shop are probably the ones that would require more work, but thats it, I feel.

    Yeah but that pallet is unsafe af