Nerf Freddy
Please nerf a little Freddy
Please nerf a little Freddy
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same:( like he's really good now:( he's even my 3Rd main killer to play as.
But I'll tell you this if they nerf him just to make 1% or 5% of new players and the complainers happy. Then i and many other killer mains and even alot of survivors mains that say he's fun to play as and to play against. Then I say we all go on strike if that happens;) who's with me. We must not let freddy get nerfed:(
P.s the freddy rework got me to come back and play the game more now:) But before the rework I had lost all interest in this game and I did not want to support this game anymore:( Now since his rework it got me to play the game again this time alot more:D
Now I support them again:) But if they nerf him I might just leave again as well as other killer and survivor mains that say he's fun to play as and to play against which would be very sad if that happend:(
Cause I really love this game and I want to continue to support them but if they choose to nerf him and other killers just to please 1% or 5% of new players and the complainers then I would predict that alot of us would leave this game which will be sad:(
I think he needs no nerf, the only annoying thing are the fake pallets he puts (at least for me).
No. This is the classic survivor main mindset..."Oh look guys, it's Freddy (all the survivors laugh. Reworked Freddy proceeds to get 4 kills.) "Oh my gosh, he's actually good now, what do we do?! I know! Join me in our survivor main battle cry...NERF! NERF! NERF!" Seriously though, it makes you wonder if these same people approach every little hint of challenge in their lives like this as well.
His lunge range needs nerf. Right now, his lunge can hit you through the window and 2 meters further.
Oh and yes, I do not like his anti loop concept. If he has to have anti-loop, his speed shuf be nerfed to 4.4 m/s.
P.S. Freddy mains be like "We can teleport to gens across the map, we can see which gens are being done from far by their colour brightness intensity, we can make dream snares and pallets, we can lunge like crazy among many other things. But nope, we are not OP we are just perfect. Y'all survivors should "remember" where all the real pallets should be." Like really?
Agree, he's extremely overtuned. Hilarious they rework him like this and ignore things like clown + leatherface.
. . . that necro. Do people not look at dates?
This thread was from July
Why did you necro it?
I read snipe chill instead of spine, I'm blind
There's almost none reasons to wake up
Hint, I'm a Claudette main. I definently suggest stealth against Freddy and I'm newer so I still kinda am bad at pallets. I can get a stun or two in but overall if I get caught I have to evade their line of sights in a chase (as in run past a wall and go a way the killer didn't go. I know that technically is the point of a chase but my way is hard to explain).
However, it is really hard sometimes to just not get caught. You're also oblivous and can't here his heartbeat (at least my games with Freddy) in his dreamworld. I would suggest running Premition and Spine Chill (Part of my build of Empathy - Self Care - Preminition - Spine Chill).
Stop necromancing threads, Freddy is fine. Here is his counters;
Don't stay asleep, at least do your best not to be. However there are things that deter you from waking up properly, here is my giant list to countering Freddy;
Freddy is probably the most balanced Killer in the game, and is easily countered when you get to know him better. Good luck friend, may the trials be ever in your favor.
I actually prefer the dream pallets to the pools of blood. Pallets are much more managable
I don’t really want to nerf him even though I hate facing him, I just want them to add another clock on the map so I don’t have to run across the entire place to wake up. The amount of time it takes to fall asleep would be fine as is.
No.
Just no. Stop nerfing killers. So what, he's viable? That sucks. Let's nerf him.