KINDRED TOP TIER

Screenshot_1.png

(he had insidious btw)



(don't look at my decisive strike)

Comments

  • OoO also. But very situational. As much as I like people running kindred I consider it a waste of a perk slot when it comes to my builds. It is awesome when you run OoO and killer keeps campimg while you are gen rushing.

  • @Shaped said:

    OoO also. But very situational. As much as I like people running kindred I consider it a waste of a perk slot when it comes to my builds. It is awesome when you run OoO and killer keeps campimg while you are gen rushing.

    i mean the title is a bit exaggerated, though it's still funny to see him standing there xd, he was so confused why nobody came he started checking lockers

  • @Clockso said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/595038#Comment_595038

    i mean the title is a bit exaggerated, though it's still funny to see him standing there xd, he was so confused why nobody came he started checking lockers

    Yeah there was a Billy in my game recently camping a guy in the basement and I had object of obession, even tho he saw me he kept standing there lol. Maybe the guy pissed him off.

  • I often ran a build including Kindred & Open-Handed.

    Idk, I just liked the idea of: BAM, INFORMATION!

    Can't remember if it actually made them profit from it though...

  • Kindred is meta for us solo players. Decreases chances of other teammates to make bad decisions.:)

  • This is why I love Kindred!

  • Kindred is mid high tier perk for all solo survivors:)

  • I had a friend with kindred on. He died on his first hook while I got chased oh and no gens got done.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found