It's a real name that is often spelled with that extra E. Some people just assume that's how it's spelled because that's the spelling they're familiar with.
@PrincessPoop That's just universal shorthand for the word. I see that in literally any game with a queue system. No different from the way people shorten "you" to "U" (Though I must admit, as someone who got screamed at for years for even the slightest spelling errors, blatant ones that were born of texting like "U" bother me a bit)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's because it's a name that's easy to get wrong, due to multiple common spellings.
Is it? I mean, it's a trademark, it's everywhere, it's like spelling McDonald's as MacDonald's
It's a real name that is often spelled with that extra E. Some people just assume that's how it's spelled because that's the spelling they're familiar with.
It's definitely "Myers" in this case, though.
Yeah that is why I am asking. As someone who played "Meyers" more than any other killer, I was curious.
My favorite is when people spell “queue” as “que”
Cuz they stoopid
That is mean.
@PrincessPoop That's just universal shorthand for the word. I see that in literally any game with a queue system. No different from the way people shorten "you" to "U" (Though I must admit, as someone who got screamed at for years for even the slightest spelling errors, blatant ones that were born of texting like "U" bother me a bit)