What map will be updated next?
I hope it will be Haddonfield.
I hope it will be Haddonfield.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shame we are 6 months away from whatever the second map is.
2 reworks a year is way too slow.
Honestly probably Haddonfield, that map needs more in it's pool, too.
But it doesn't mean they wont alter a couple of the other maps in the mean time, a rework is just a complete change.
HADDONFIELD PLEASSEEEE
It has a lot of the same problems as Badham so I think it’s a safe bet. Plus it’s one of the oldest dlc maps.
@Bbbrian2013 Hopefully when it comes to other realms with multiple maps, all of them will be changed or otherwise the job will never be done.
Honestly, instead of a new realm I'd prefer if they just added another map to an existing realm and reworked the realm in the process.
Edit: with the "new map" from the next chapter I mean.
Haddonfield is the map most in need of an update.