Oh joy, here come infinite killer wait times.
Title.
Fed up of wait times everytime they update a character. It's ridiculous, been waiting over 10 mins to find a game as a killer. Bye DBD, like hell am I waiting that long to play 1 match.
Title.
Fed up of wait times everytime they update a character. It's ridiculous, been waiting over 10 mins to find a game as a killer. Bye DBD, like hell am I waiting that long to play 1 match.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
been waiting 25+ minutes now for a lobby as a killer.......
seems about right.. hahaha
I was about to make this topic xD Yeah, waiting 20min for a lobby as a killer.
I mean its good, you can calm down 20min from last game xD
I've played one Killer game so far at rank 6 on PS4 and it took about two minutes to find a lobby. It might change as the day goes on though.
Its because the Freddy update JUST hit, and more ppl wanna play Freddy RIGHT NOW, therefore increasing the amount of killers than normal. It was a pretty predictable thing and not really something the devs have any control over.
I am a killer main simply by hours played on that side, but when these things happen or events, I play survivor to not wait.
I'll just play survivor in the meantime. It is what it is. They can't do anything about the numbers game re: matchmaking when a new killer drops. Playing survivor can help you learn to play as a killer. I'm very interested to see how Freddy looks from the survivor side.
Just because I knew Freddy rework was coming and I wanted to play him, I didn't even play killer and stayed at rank 10. The queue times are bearable here.