What happened to bill???
I thought he was coming out with todays update?? (7-23-19). When is he coming out???
I thought he was coming out with todays update?? (7-23-19). When is he coming out???
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He was delayed on Ps4 due to a bug :/
..
You can almost say that bill was...left behind
Do we know for sure that it is a bug? The patch notes mentioned "Unforseen circumstances," and I can't help but notice that the Power Rangers game is having issues with getting their recent DLC characters available to players on the PS4 as well, which makes me wonder if Sony itself is somehow responsible for this.
I didn't know about that :o