Freddy Rework tonight?
I've read that a few times now, but it hasn't really been confirmed I think. Does anyone have more information about the upcoming patch?
I've read that a few times now, but it hasn't really been confirmed I think. Does anyone have more information about the upcoming patch?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it comes out tomorrow, in about 12-15 hours. Don't know your timezone though.
Where did you get this information?
Unlikely because they tend to release updates around 12PM, but it would be cool to get the update early tho.
it comes out today, in 5 hours
every time a killer comes out its at 6 oclock gmt+2
search it up on your time zone
3h and 30m
Thx guys
Well, survivors, good luck xD
Im kinda dreading the mass amounts of Freddys EVERY GAME after this update.
Is there confirmation?
@LordGlint I'm dreading the queue times. Like ch 12 its a killer focused update.
Ch 12 destroyed the lobbies for weeks...
@Bbbrian2013 Exactly... I think itll be funny though seeing ppls reactions to NOT playing against Freddy. When I played Clown on this last PTB to test him out on the new pallet locations on Badhem...I got alot of ppl wondering why I didnt pick Freddy.