10 solo queues in a row, killer dodged 80% of the times
Time to grow a pair even if you don't have a reason to maybe? That would be awesome.
Time to grow a pair even if you don't have a reason to maybe? That would be awesome.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And then they dc because you DS them or flashlight save someone.
You know what, i don't tend to run items nor DS. :D
I fell in love with flashlights recently and I needz the DS for tunnelers.
They need to hide survivor names and cosmetics. Survivors can't see killers and killers don't need that meta advantage. it only encourages lobby dodging
Time to play some killer, I'd say
And that will prevent swf impromptu parties too :)
I've been playing as killer actually lol
That's good
SWF 2man= dc SWF 3 man=dc SWF 4 man=dc
Has to be 4 solos or = DC
:P
"A yellow flashlight? hell no, i aint having none of that in my lobby"
meanwhile the killers build:
I can agree with dodging because survivors are bringing certain items is childish, but other times you need to dodge due to bad PING, ya know?
Killers should have the ability to kick survivors with bad PING after the 30 second milestone.